September 19-20 Race #5 DH&DS
October 10-11 Race #6 DH&DS Gravity East Series Finals Race #11 DH&DS
Oct 24-25 Race #7 Series Finals Double Points

Lower DH Race Fees
$45.00 Cat2-3(beginner/sport) Top 3 Medals and Prizes
$55.00 Cat1(expert) Top 3 Medals and Cash
$65.00 USAC Pro Top 3 Medals and Cash

All Race Fees Include Saturday AND Sunday Lift Tickets​

Every DH Series Race will Pay CASH to the top three Pro and ALL Cat1(expert) CLASSES

Every Series Race is Part of the NEMA Cash Contingency Program

Both DH & DS are USACycling New York Championship Series​

The Dual Slalom is going to be HUGE at Plattekill Bike Park this summer. Course construction will begin in a few weeks. We’re still thinking of a name for this new concept so far we’ve come up with “Dual Giant Slalom”, “Dual Cross” and my favorite “Double Cross”. Whatever name we decide on, the course will be big, fun and challenging. It will feature side by side, elbow to elbow racing with multiple lines and plenty of room and places to pass. Think big berms and bigger jumps. (remember the old course under the triple lift?)Pricing and awards are still being set for this event.

Race Fee’s have been reduced and Plattekill will be paying out more.

Ride Fee’s and Season Passes are also being reduced.​

We’re just finishing up with a record breaking ski season and are now working around the clock to make this a GREAT, AFFORDABLE Mountain Bike Season.

The Official work weekend is Sat-Sun April 18-19. Trail work all day Saturday and we’ll open the lifts for trail workers only on Sunday to ride them. We will also be working on the trails starting in mid-March if anyone wants to help out please send a pm for info.

We’ll be posting up more info as soon as possible.

Any Questions Please post up and we’ll get them answered.​

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Good, they'll finally have a real slalom course. I'm sorry, but the old slalom course on the bunny slope was more or less just grom piles.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
It doesn't even matter, season pass
Price is being lowered this season !!!

ARRORDABLE?!?!?! did Scooby Doo write that press release?
ever see Jay and Silent Bob ??

do race fees also include lift tickets for both days?
Yes, you must have us confused with someplace else(that wants to drain your wallet)

Good, they'll finally have a real slalom course. I'm sorry, but the old slalom course on the bunny slope was more or less just grom piles.
Agreed 100%. The new course will be a blast to race and ride, did I mention it will be LONG. Trying to add a "DH Bike only" Class.

Last edited:

balfarider22

Chimp
Feb 20, 2008
Lansing, New York
this season is going to be amazing! im pissed i wont be able to make it to the trail work weekend. the ds course sounds like it will be sick this year which will be awesome. the course for the past couple seasons has been a let down....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Price is being lowered this season !!!
For real? How low are we talkin?

ever see Jay and Silent Bob ??
:rofl:

Yes, you must have us confused with someplace else(that wants to drain your wallet)
Hey, those Porsches won't pay for themselves.

Agreed 100%. The new course will be a blast to race and ride, did I mention it will be LONG. Trying to add a "DH Bike only" Class.
Suuuuuuuuhweet! And to think, I'm actually building up a slalom specific bike this year.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Dual Giant sounds awesome, so much better then that gay ass single giant ****hole slalom or whatever it is.
I'll be there for the work weekend and opening weekend.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Yep. Haven't bought a car yet though, I lost my job and my stocks have gone down 60%. I'm going to buy some beat up truck sometime soon though. Hopefully I'll start working soon so I can make money again.
stocks? WTF your 16.

Who the hell are you? Brantley Foster?

Cooke

Chimp
Apr 1, 2008
so how does registering exactly work . (online or at the hill)

I was thinking about coming down for the may 2/3 plattekill race, and would I only have to pay the $55 to race or do I have to pay to get a licence aswell?

Any one-day licences?

Thanks

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
so how does registering exactly work . (online or at the hill)

I was thinking about coming down for the may 2/3 plattekill race, and would I only have to pay the $55 to race or do I have to pay to get a licence aswell?

Any one-day licences?

Thanks
we usually do have pre-reg online, but you could always sign up at the mountain on saturday or sunday.

if im not mistakes, you'll need a yearly license for Cat 1(expert), but you can get day licenses for Cat 2 and Cat 3

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
all i wanna know is... who's bringing the fireworks?

Steve, do we have to make a side trip to PA? I can buy them there since I have an out of state license.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
all i wanna know is... who's bringing the fireworks?

Steve, do we have to make a side trip to PA? I can buy them there since I have an out of state license.
yeah, someone has to buy them besides me....theres 3 stores directly after the tolls into PA.
i tried with a expired NJ license, but it didnt work