Plattekill DH Race #1 Photos

dap

Chimp
Jul 25, 2006
Central, NY
Last edited:
S

seespotendo

did anyone check out the look on the faces of the two people in the background? priceless. :clapping:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Fraser, what I don't understand is why your feet stayed on the pedals if you don't ride clipped in? Are 5.10s that sticky?!

glad you're ok...

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
hopefully he will shed his shame and chime in here. I really want to know WTF he was doing.

attempted bar hump gone horribly wrong?

:imstupid:

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hopefully he will shed his shame and chime in here. I really want to know WTF he was doing.

attempted bar hump gone horribly wrong?

edit: Is this really Fraser? for some reason I want to think he is probably in La Bresse, France right now, not racing a Plattekill race. Similar bike though...
This was gone over several times in several other threads. I also personally witnessed it.

-Yes its Fraser. This was one of the few races he was able to attend and actually participate in. He left for France the following day.

-No, it wasn't a bar hump. He got squirrely at take off ( I suspect he was trying to boost it too much), was coming up short and was trying to ditch the bike when the front wheel clipped the landing. He managed a pretty graceful tuck and roll, and more or less rolled right up onto his feet.

slowitdown

Monkey
Mar 30, 2009

oh that's definitely not looking good. looks like he's headed for head, neck or shoulder injuries. how'd his crash turn out? was he okay?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

oh that's definitely not looking good. looks like he's headed for head, neck or shoulder injuries. how'd his crash turn out? was he okay?
Nope. He's completely fvcked. He's now just a head floating in a jar ala Futurama.

At least they didn't put him next to Nixon.