Quantcast

points to ponder

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
so, last year when i first 'raced' ole walley the wall eyed wondertwit and i was on my gary fisher marlin and him on some road bike, we rode out from the mall together with steve, hoOd's friend, not mine so to speak. point being there was no official start on the mark time, but we all waited for one another and it's proven, not to mention i told hOod that we must shake hands before the race to be men about it and so as to put the bs in the past or to not prolong the bs any longer...my mistake.

remember when i posted that all numbers were exchanged? well at 8:01 i was less than three blocks from the mall (driving) and called BD. no answer. showed up at mall and saw hoOds truck. i had to put my bike together. i had no contacts on for the race (glasses were in truck) and saw two individuals waiting on bikes, i'd have to guess hoOd and who knows.

i go about cleaning my bike and making sure everything is tight and take a quick warm up strooll around the outter loop pf the mall. i was supposed to pass the guys on my way back to the truck or so i thought but nothing. it's now been about ten minutes since i first arrived.

anywho, i ride around by his truck and out on the road and back to the mall. i almost headed out and then went back to the parking lot and waited for another ten minutes. nothing. so i start heading out anywho, thinking that now he's gonna say 'well we were supposed to start at 8., yadda yadda yadda and that this was not going to be a waisted day for me and so i rode out, slowly. i had to pee and stopped in at a valero on westpark and something, across from a citgo which wouldn't let me come in with the bike and so no restroom usage there.

it should be on camera a the store and the time is now about 8:37 i think it was. btw, i tried to call steve again at around 8:30 but no answer. i have the time and number called on my phone in case he denies it both times. he was supposed to be there.

i checked as i was gonna time myself from the store and so i reset my computer.

i go out, i ride the route and about halfway through on the something loop, the extra four or five mile loop that completes the fulshear route, i see hoOd but didn;t recognize him and asked 'is this the fulshear route?" i knew it was but just wanted some confirmation. he is coming towrds me on the other side of the road, btw and says "go straight'. i realize who it is and say in surprise "HEY, WTF?"

anywho, i keep going and run into him again on the same loop about halfway through and as i look up and realize that it's him (we were pretty close to each other and remember, i have no contacts in < i can see for the most part very well>) aand as i do he opens his punk mouth which has a smirk on it aas if he won already and said "now don't phuckin' turn around.", all rude as if he was smokin' me. i stopped dead in my tracks and let loOse a 'Phuck you, you phuck, i didn't leave the mall until 8:30, you phuck!!! i was very pissed off as one might can imagine. he started to act as if he was going to turn around but he could tell by my anger that it was not in his best interest.

i realized toO late that there were family cyclists all around and that they were shocked. ooops.

well, that's about all i'm gonna say about it..although i will add that when i got back, his truck was still there and no one was around...no BD or anyone.

glad about that a si really am not into fighting but my hypocracy only goes so far and if you all only knew....that's another story.

i was really pissed off by this time and just left.

i ghave some really goOd news in which came out of this day and it involves swcc, a local cycling club. it's a really coOl story but i'm gonna shower and rest and get a beer and i'll let you all know.

hint: newest club to soOn be team member i hope and it is quite dramatic!!

okay, i'll let you in on the beginning. i was on my way back, just past the shell, making a right turn onto 359 or whatever coming from the loop, from behind the shell and i was struggling. i saw a group ahead of me and thoought, 'i gotta draft', so i tried but nothing was really happening. then, out of nowhere, a swcc guy comes up from behind, he was on a look, and as he quickly passes me says 'get on my wheel', solidly and with an almost commandable respect. i do. we catch his crew, all swcc guys and two girls. it's on from there. i revive and we travel pretty dam fast. thank gawd!!

i'll be back.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
from the time i with the swcc guy, the first one and then with his entire crew, we were at no less than 19 mph. people, it was windy as hell...well, in most directions but there were times where there was no resistance (spurts of maybe a minute or two, tops) but a lot of this ride is in the open fields of fulshear and whatnot, a lot of room for the wind to get in and attack you.

if not for the swcc guys, i woulda really blown up.

i did act kinda stoOpid and got out in front, trying to reel in a few of the lead guys who made a move. i think there were three of them and about maybe two hundred feet ahead of the rest of us when i thought i was superman and all stioOpidly said aloud "not from me they won't.', meaning get away. yeah right. i blew up and was quick in stating to the rest of the peeps as they came by that i knew my place and will stay in the back.they didn't really get away and we as a group reeled 'em in i guess you could say after about a minute.

Audrey was the first person i talked to in that group and i was really excited. my first time in a paceline and she asked that and i was all "no, first time." i was blabbering like a kid, asking 'can i ride with you all again and can you show me how to ride in a group and can you this and that...?' they were overly supportive. each saturday from w. airport and gessner. i currently reside less than a mile, maybe two from there. they do sixty and seventy mile rides...fast.

man, i was loving the help and was all like a puppy, saying 'thanks for your help, i couldn't have done it without you!!!...yadda yadda yadda.' they were all smiles but they knew i have the want, the desire, the skill and the need for some if not all of that so called skill to have formal training.

i made a complete foOl of myself but i feel goOd all in all and will ride with them this saturday. man, now i have to be on a team, no if ands or buTs about it!

well, i'll take the (female) buTs!!! haha.

see ya.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
sure wish i coulda been able to post this on teamsmack cuz now the lot of you banana eating, poo flinging monkeys must deal with coOkie..haha.

i tried to log in, i can see the threads and all but am currently still annoying. i Sir WIll change my username to pumkinator over there but i need me something dun so as is me password is the same as from sir prestononator.

sorry Toni, i had a feeling from the moment in which steve did not answer at 8:01 that this 'race' was gonna be a cluster phuck.

i'll buy you a beer some time.

as long as there are a bunch of us around i will buy you and them beers!!!!
:cheers:

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
one more thought i just thought of that i think i'll add to this thoughtful thread, i'm not sure if i was really gonna blow up or if most if not all of my energies were being used in my anger and disgust, seriously. i was not having fun and i knew it once i was behind the first guy, from the time he encouraged me.

joy to the phuckin' world and haleluya!! and i woulda felt bad and wouda even given some money to hoOd just to be cool but i wouda sure as the bear sh1ts in the woods sold his bike. it's winter time, hvac is slow, still am sub contractor for same company but warehouse for now, full time...rats.

anywho, i don't want to fight with hoOd and take from the best ride i've ever had. well, the most reinvigorating and pleasant and well meant and appreciative of other cyclists ride.

goOd times were had by myself and hoOd is rEtArd X2. haha. sweet revenge!

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
now i'm ready for a fight.

HEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WALLY THE ONE EYED WIlDER BEAST!!!!

recognize that, twit?

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
not subcontractor for the guy who didn't pay me, my llc boss who is sending me to school and is letting me use all of his tools and buys me a few. well, he has rather.

i knew you all wanted to know.

HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEwally the walleyed wilderbeast!!!

:monkey:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
if i was at the store at 8:37 off of westpark no more than a few miles, possibly two to three miles if that from the mall, and i was at practicaly the same half way mark as hoOd and he left at 8:00, then what does that tell you? i was moving with gusto on the way out. i was riding around 18-20 with anger thrusts of around 29, like when heading west and the wind was not directly fighting me and i could get back in my 11 to get me ready for the groove of my 12.

and if i was with swcc peeps from just past-just after leaving hoOd-the shell at no less than around 20 and at a few goOd stretches at 22 in the group all the way back to harlem where we split up, them turning right and heading back to their own starting spot and me heading north with the wind for the most part at my back finally and still being able to maintain around 19-20 mph to beechnut to 1464 to 1093 to mall to truck without slowing, than i think it goes without saying who won. i more than likely had at least forty five minutes on hoOd, just a guesstimate.

peeps, i'm now dedicating my newfound love for the sport of cycling as a team member/player/roOkie.

thanks teAmSmaCk!! :happydance:

i was in my truck and heading home at 10:59. remember, i was at the store and heading out to fulshear at 8:37.

and hoOd hasn't posted at all and it's now 6:16 where as if he thought he won, all of teamsack would be hearing about it...or you monkeys, or as Diva said it's now the same and i can't tell you all apart any longer either. :rant:

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
now that i think about it as no one really cares to ride with hoOd and he is incapable of having friends or making them on a ride as i did, there is no way that he made it back within forty five minutes to an hour at best from the loop out past shell. there is just no way.

mileage=51.89 but i reset my computer when leaving the store on my way out.

time=2:22:46

average=17.8 with hella solo wind for about half of the ride which killed me and i gassed and was miraculously saved by swcc, my new riding buds.

this ain't no sippin' tea, folks. bring it.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
hoOd to MY s-works with record/chorus and kysrium wheels wrote:

'since there's no more you and me
yes, i'm a let you go so i can be free..
..no matter how hard it is, i'll be fine without you
thought i couldn't live without you
it's gonna gurt when it heals toO'

come on chump, i want my bike.

THAT'S THE PATH I BELIEVE IN, PUNK!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
funny that Steve posted on chaos that i was a 'no show'. i wonder what time he ran back to his pc, i'd have to assume right after i called him the first time so 8:02 a.m., to squeal like the bitch he is that i was not going to just 'give my bike away like that'.

steve, you are a perfect fit on chaos. phuck Andrew, phuck you and phuck hoOd.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE CUT 'N' PASTE THIS ENTIRE THREAD ON TEAMSMACK PLEASE!!!!

it seems as if hoOd got dropped by a crowd of teamsmackers IN THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES and that bsp thinks i was a no show and is running his mouth over there.

quit the phucking horse SH!T and let's do this. put me phucking back on teamsmack Rob. i'm sick of not being able to defend my phucking self.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
gee, it's now 8:13 and hoOd STILL hasn't posted. he knows i was out there. he knows he lost and cheated like a mother phucker by leaving. one does not start a race without the opponent there and the last time we rolled out together, this time he knew i was there and putting my bike together and he toOk off. the loOp around the parking lto warm up with was without a helmet so he can't say that he thought i was leaving for the 'race'. i came back to my truk to get the helemt which i left on my truck toOlbox when i rolled around the parking lot.

this is complete phucking bullsh!t. again, being jusdged and not being able to say a thing.

phuck all of you, ban me now and i'm done with teamsmack as well.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
people from swcc as best describable from the heat of the moment:

Audrey, skiiny, but tall looking with the seat up high on some kind of dark bike i think it was.

a white foregner, older guy with white hair, clean cut, scottish or something. trek 5200 i think with VERY LOUD and rearing to go rear hub. i said to him 'i love that sound, it's like a mating call.' seriously.

hai la or something. (hi/lo) he's the guy who saw me obviously strugglng and helped me greatly. maybe from thailand.

one or two other thailandish types, al goOd peeps and they amongst themselves were friends.

another two white guys, one of 'em in his swcc kit (as was the older scottish and the three others) with blond hair and clean shaven and the other guy in black with a dark suit on, with shades and a goatie. he took off the fron for a good stretch toO, leading us all into some serious wind without hesitance and maintained us all.

come on already, i'm no monkey!!! well, yes i am. :lighten:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i bet i knwo what happened tO. he thought i was gonna stop at the shell, where he saw me sitting on the bench the first 'race'.

i road on by. this was a nonstop ride for me as expected.

maybe he saw that guy help me and me respond and re-energize, me now being with someone proven or whatever. someone he knew he had no chance of keeping up with especially after getting dropped in the first five minutes as per BSP, cruising speed.

i told the guy what was happening and even said i that i needed to hang with 'you' guys and that i was heading back to west oaks and was in a one on one race and asked if they knew of coOkie or Hood. obviously not.

whatever.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
HEY SUSPECT DEVICE, I"M GIVING YOU ASTTENTION, SOOoooOOOMUCH ATTENTION!!!

good lord, this feels like retard corner all over again. :nopity:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i can;t tell why the phuck this isn't on teamsmack already. it's now 11:32 p.m. and i'm really phuckin' pissed off at Sanjura, Ire, Westy and especially that phat phuck loco who now has to go over to teamsmack. why the phuck are you phucks not getting this on there?

phuck all of you little phuckin girls. BSP and anyone else who phucking runs their little girl mouth before i get to defend myself.

phuck all of you.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i think i may be a tad more quad polar than anything else. my fault but i am very passionate about my riding. you would have to be me to understand.