Quantcast

Portland OR Jump Jam

May 4, 2005
Hello Everyone,

I know some people know about this event but for the others here is the info. Also note alot of pro riders are going to show up for the event so it should be a good time for spectators as well! Plus a raffle for a Sinister DNA frame and other schwag!

The Ride-This.com TRAFFIC JAM event will be held at the Ride-This shop and the Willamette Valley Indoor BMX Track. The event starts at 12pm on Saturday July 30th with premieres of Match Videozine 7, Counterparts and Medication at the Ride-This shop which is located at 14200 SE Mcloughlin Blvd suite I, Milwaukie, OR 97267..

After the premieres, everyone will go to the Willamette Valley BMX Track for the jump jam. Entries for Amateurs will be $7 (which will include a raffle ticket) with prizes going to the top 3 riders and Pros will be $10 (with 200% pro payout). The jam will go from 2pm until 8pm. This will be a best run format with the top 3 amateurs judging the Pro's best run!! For more information about the event please go to http://www.ride-this.com/newsItems.php?item=30 for more information or call the shop at (866) 972-3800.

The Raffle will include a Sinister DNA frame plus other products from our sponsors Deity Components, Rockgardn, AtomLab, E.Thirteen, SIC, and Blk Market Bikes.

Everyone at Ride-This will be going to the Meldrum Bar (city park) for dirt jumping on Sunday morning...anyone who plans to stick around on Saturday night is more than welcome to join our crew for another dirt jump session!

Thanks

Victor

May 4, 2005
We will have the BMX racing as well!!!

And the Ski bowl race is on Sunday and our event in saturday. So just skip practice :D you really didn't need it right :confused:

Hope to see everyone there it should be a fun time.

Also Match videozine will be there filming as well as Launch Pad productions!!!

May 4, 2005
Cam Zink isn't coming now because he blew his other knee out! Jamie Goldman, the McCauls are coming out to the event and possible Eric Porter and some other east coasters!

Hope to see alot of people there!

elRey

Turbo Monkey
wow, that was awesome. i missed the premiere's and the amateur comp, but it was still a lot of fun seeing all those pros ive been reading about. i didnt realize the guy on the green santa cruz was jamie goldman until the end. i was like "that guy is really good, i wonder if hes a real pro" and then i was like "oh, its jamie goldman".

i almost had to miss this one because my friend poosied out on me at the last second, but then around three o clock i got bored and just went and watched by myself. i am glad i did.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Tons of great riding, but it was so HOT in there.
I showed up at noon and there were already about thirty or so guys who all seemed to have the course dialed, several pulling back flips, 360's and tailwhips. I decided to be a spectator.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
How about Carter Holland's f'd up flat landing from his tweaked back flip in the first round?
Or the guy who do did the big dive off his bike midway through his back flip?

I was going to race my bike on the bmx track, but I was the only mountain biker who signed up. Way too hot, so I skipped out.
Tim