Quantcast

Poss. best weekend ever

ohman what a weekend!

Getting married next weekend so thiswas the last big bachelor blowout ya know.

WEnt for a ride in the sierras on Saturday. Four of us road up every road we could until we were stopped by snow, then pushed in the snow until we couldn't go anymore.
Got to see some very serine country out there. (Grouse Ridge area) So got to ride in the mountains with great freinds. Ride in the snow. Tehn on the way back down to the cars we got hooked into this f-6 minuted dh thaat was so fast and it had these 3-4 foot high waterbars that were just perfect for airing out over for days. There must have been 15 or so jumps that were just the most ear splitting fun.
Then drove back down the hill a ways to lower elevation to ride another trail. But after 2 miles we were stopped...by all things a fricken HUGE waterfall that was cascading down and across the trail. Looking up the hill, all you saw was a wall of water as wide as you could see, fricken amazing stuff. We checked it out for a bit then retreated back to the cars.
Drove home. Showered and met up with 8 best freinds for some dinner at a pasta house.
After dinner went to an indoor go-kart track!:cool: :devil: soooo much fun. WE gotta have a norcal monkey meet at this place!
Then off to a bar to drink heavily for an hour.
Confortably numbed, we headed to the strip club of choice. Shut it down at 4:15am! Got to buddies house and crashed out by 5:30.
Got up around 9 and ate some breakfast and then headed out to the Hangtown motocross national and watched little Bubba and little Ricky stomp the holy-hell outta everyone. Bubba still on the 2-smoke and outdoors and still kicked butt, although Roncada was giving him a scare early on!:cool:
Afterwards my buddy Andre and I wandered around the pits and chatted with a few people, mostly just gauwking at the rigs out there. Man I wish mnt. biking had that much CASH!!!!!
Got home around 8:30 last night and the lady had dinner all set so we chowed down and hit the sack early on and passed out an hour later.
PHEW! I made it. All my favorite things to do...all packed into one weekend!
ahhhh...now I get to go to work and rest up a bit.
I'm one :D :monkey: happy monkey.

Originally posted by profro
Sounds like fun, but where were the hookers or stripers in all that action?

ummm..yeah there was a little blurb in there

"""Confortably numbed, we headed to the strip club of choice. Shut it down at 4:15am! Got to buddies house and crashed out by 5:30.""""

"no need to kill strippers, cause they're laready dead inside."

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
wow Mike, that sounds AWESOME!

Good luck next weekend and congratulations!

Dave

Mar 3, 2004
England!
Originally posted by Internal14
ohman what a weekend!

PHEW! I made it. All my favorite things to do...all packed into one weekend!
ahhhh...now I get to go to work and rest up a bit.
I'm one :D :monkey: happy monkey.
Apart from sex. Unless you detest sex?

Sounds like a wicked weekend though, nothing like getting smashed with mates.

However, you're getting married? I'm so sorry to hear that :( Only kidding! :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
"no need to kill strippers, cause they're laready dead inside."
:thumb:

"Well, we've had a lot of laughs tonight. But I'll tell you what's not funny: killing strippers. Strippers are people too - naked people, who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind a curtain of a V.I.P. room. Besides, there's no reason to kill 'em, 'cause most of them are already dead inside."

Sounds like a good time (your weekend, not killing strippers)! Congrats!

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
Thanks dw...so loooking forward to it. Big ol outdoor wedding on the north coast...and big party afterwards....mmmmm...somebody say beer?
Thats awesome man! I got your message on the ride, unfirtunately it was a bit late.....:(

Anyway, congrats on the wedding. Where u 2 goin for the honeymoon?

Originally posted by Fulton
Thats awesome man! I got your message on the ride, unfirtunately it was a bit late.....:(

Anyway, congrats on the wedding. Where u 2 goin for the honeymoon?
Sorry about not inviting earlier...you know mnt. bikers...last minute thinkers.

Well, we already did the big honeymoon thing early on, back in Feb. we went to Kauai for four days and Kona for four days. Was damned nice to get out of the valley cold and into Island bliss that's for sure.
But we are going to take five days and cruise up the north coast on backroads and camp out and stuff on up to Portland/Seattle and hang with some freinds there and shoot back down I-5, she's got to be on-call all day Monday, fricken Memorial Day and all. Should be a grand party and all.

We shall, one of these days, ride again!