Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
because he knows he is boss.

He shows me due respect. However anyone else who enters the house will have some limb chewed off.

He is not mean but is the perfect example of when happens when you take a breed that "needs to be socialized at a young age" and tie them to a tree for the first year of their lives. It is kind of problem as I can't really have people over without him in his crate. He is pretty gentle around smaller women, but will quickly injure any man over 5'4" with overly excited "play".

Interestingly enough he is very well behaved if I take him to someone else's house.

I'd like to kick his original owners in the nuts.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
lots happened since i last posted in this thread. we got a new pitt/mutt puppy 9 months ago and hes turned into a 75lb beast. our other dog tore his second acl and is half way through his second TPLO recovery.
carbon water.JPG

senna.jpg
senna2.jpg
carbon.jpg

SkullCrack

Monkey
Sep 3, 2004
PNW
This is Boros, a Great Dane and hound mix with probably a couple other breeds thrown in there. Got him from a shelter in central Oregon when he was 12 weeks old (and already 38 lbs!).

Boros_02.jpg

Boros_01.jpg

Last edited:

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
but...did they find the carcas and rub their shoulders and head into it as hard as they could to ensure maximum stank was achieved???
Thankfully, the carcass was long gone. But that spot has so damn many bones. Found the biggest antler I've ever seen--here it is before we recovered it from my trail beast. It's now adorning a weird tree along the trail.

IMG_7020.jpg

Last edited: