Quantcast

Post Turkey-day Reunion ride

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
It seemed that all of my local college kids were home for thanksgiving and so i made sure to make it out to our local spot for some handshakes and tabletops.

escapeartist, dickiesbike1, matt skeen were all home from school and about 15 others passed through the area in our 2 hours at the trails. the smack-talk was flying and laughs were loud as we brought back the good ole times at the lake. even noah showed his stuff and wowed the onlookers whenever he wasn't off climbing trees with his cousin.
i think we ended the day with a pinch flat, toast rear wheel and clunking marz 66 (the latter two were from my bikes :twitch: )

so anyway, on to the pics:

best pic of the day...i'm so stoked on this one and i think aaron is too :thumb: (downhiller 66 and fellow cycletherapy team mate)

aaron was on fire! i love it when the natives show up (ahahaha...excellent use of pun 10pts)

trying to whip the tree

daniel moser (dickiesbike1) even made it in although he had to ride my bikes (and make me look bad by doing it :twitch: )
he's back (signature style)

alex (escapeartist) was kind enough to leave the high life in bwawston to join us lowly southern folk

matt skeen showed up with his girl pants and flowy hair

the flying frenchman...steven trottier (steven) pimped his racerboy style

the mall lifeguard, jon, (untitledsince89) even made it

of course, noah rocked it out like superman w/ his jacket flowing behind him

steven even snagged a pic of me :thumb:

not even half of the crowd that was there