Quantcast

Post your "going big air" or road gap photo!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
This probably doesn't qualify, but one of the nicer air pics I have. This is going on about 5 years old at this point.

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
is that from this season or last?

did diablo make any changes (i.e. get rid of the tree on the left hand side of the landing that I've seen three people plow into after blowing out the landing)

i like that drop, so scary but so butter. i heard rumors they pushed the lip out a little further, is that true?

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
This season, i am not sure of the tree, but i doubt it, if you land straight, you go straight into the canon. Lip is in the same spot

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Here is one of me from this summer on my home dh track. I stacked it super hard on the first try by landing on the knuckle and then ejecting to a front flip. This shot was the first time I got some tranny. You have to hit it almost flat out but not completely so speed is a bit tricky.

rick88

Chimp
Dec 3, 2010
That's a sick whip buckoW, I would love to try riding that track!

Here's the 2 hits from the local trail network

supramk388

Chimp
Oct 20, 2010
Albuquerque
Hit these in the first few months in 2010. It sure was an awesome year. :thumb:

Jury Gap

Gun site drop

Photo credit:Larry (thx Larry)

Tdcompton

Chimp
Jun 17, 2011
Plainfield, Indiana
I'm a complete newbie to this, and thanks to this thread I am dying to get out there and start getting better... Now if only I had a trail riding partner and some trails to hit!

SupaTone

Monkey
Jun 5, 2008
French Alps
jeez going through pix and found this one of Tahnée taken by Victor Lucas for Dirt Magazine back in 2010. It was over at the Morgins Road Gap in Switzerland - anyone wanna know about it ask BuckoW

t-morg.jpg

Last edited:

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
Can't get as much air as a bike, but it's not too shabby!
(Standing on pedals during drops, not sitting on saddle!)
d1.jpg
d2.jpg

Last edited: