Quantcast

Pot smoking hippie neighbors suck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My upstairs neighbor is in the habit of making odd noises that one would not normally associate with someone who isn’t in need of Ritalin therapy. Seriously this guy paces back and forth for hours and opens / closes his door every 5 seconds. Tonight, for the second time, I knocked on his door to politely inform that he was being a nuisance to his neighbors. When he opened his door the smell of pot was putrid – his unit was an effin pig sty and I could see a bong on the table. This pissed me off. I usually keep to myself about drugs even though I can’t stand drugs or drug users but… when it comes to conjoined property I just can’t look the other way. Morality aside – drug users are not good for property values!!! Anyhow the police are upstairs now – they found pot on at least 2 of the 3 inhabitants. :disgust1:

EOBF

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
Bellingham, WA
You actually ratted out your neighbor because you smelled pot and he had a bong on his table? I am surprised the police even showed up and were able to get in and search.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
You actually ratted out your neighbor because you smelled pot and he had a bong on his table? I am surprised the police even showed up and were able to get in and search.

You're damn right I ratted on them. If a homeowner chooses not to abide by the standards of the community in which they reside then they get what's coming to them.

Drugs is BAD. Period.

In a condo situation it is even worse - there are children here of all ages, would you want your children to be in contact with dope smoking hippies?

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Good times. I ratted on my (former) roommates, told PD where things were hidden, gave good descriptions, etc. then moved out and used the records to not pay my last month's rent. Kudos for manning up and protecting your own interests.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Serial Midget has a moral issue with drugs that is clear. Amateur, why did you do it? To get out of paying rent?
I did it because they sucked as house mates. Loud, obnoxious, and filthy. Not paying the last month's rent came free of charge...since they were issued a ticket. In my experience, living with habitual pot smokers has many, many drawbacks aside from the little stoner girls that were constantly inhabiting my house. Working 24hr shifts and having them be loud and fill the house with smoke definately didn't help things.

I called PD because:
II: I talked to them prior to moving in and made it clear that smoking in the house/growing WOULD NOT be tolerated. I warned them many times, they did not listen. The house was filthy, my silverware got replace with plastic forks/knives, dishes never got done, trash never taken out except when I'd do it/them, taking my things when I wasn't home, eating my food, etc. Numerous noise complaints while I was away at work didn't help either.

Partially my fault for choosing s_ _ _ ty room mates, yes, however they ultimately paid the price. F them

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Why do you care what he does in private?
I care because we are conjoined property owners - neighbors that do drugs have to get them somewhere and that somewhere is generally a drug dealer. I paid $140,000.00 for my tiny little condo and I don't need some hippie freaks messing with my future. If I had known that there where pot smoking neighbors I would never have bought the unit.

What happens when I want or need to sell and the place has a reputation for stoners?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I care because we are conjoined property owners - neighbors that do drugs have to get them somewhere and that somewhere is generally a drug dealer. I paid $140,000.00 for my tiny little condo and I don't need some hippie freaks messing with my future. If I had known that there where pot smoking neighbors I would never have bought the unit.

What happens when I want or need to sell and the place has a reputation for stoners?
As long as they are doing it in there house and not having sleezy people over and making it known it realy doesnt matter, if there making noise call the cops on a niose complaint, have the cops and show up and let them smell it.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Duh... thats exactly what I did.

Anyhow - so far all three have been arrested for possession, one for intent to deliver and another for possession of meth. The unit has also been declared unsafe for occupancy and is being formally searched for evidence.

Obviously no sleeze factor here.

Check your 11 news for newly discovered meth labs in Tumwater. :)

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Duh... thats exactly what I did.

Anyhow - so far all three have been arrested for possession, one for intent to deliver and another for possession of meth. The unit has also been declared unsafe for occupancy and is being formally searched for evidence.

Obviously no sleeze factor here.

Check your 11 news for newly discovered meth labs in Tumwater. :)
If meth is involved rat away, meth is all bad.

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
im with Serial Midget, not that i own any sort of property. but this it does wreck his chances of selling his place if he ever wants too, and also in such close proximity you could get asked questions.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
bad neighbors suck. period.

Being a stoner and not being an A-hole neighbor isn't hard. Allthough I've meet many non-weed smokers that are A-holes as well.

Kudo's on calling the cops Midge! Glad they found more then just some hippie stoners. I'll be watching the news tonight for this one!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Well I can't overhear any words anymore but I do know all 3 have been arrested - I can hear the unit being torn up and searched. No news trucks have arrived...

There are 4 units in this building and 100 unites in the complex, if there were a meth lab I would hope the have heard something but I have not.

The unit has a red notice on its door. I assume its the Unfit for Habitation notice.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I guess the pacing back and forth and noises would explain the meth, eh? or vise versa.....

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
No, I did not alert the media. The police have been searching for almost 3 hours. I can't hear any talking anymore except they ran out of evidence bags. Are they allowed to place multiple roaches in each evidence bag?

At any rate he has clearly violated the noxious element / noxious morality portions of his homeowners agreement.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Now that the police are involved and the address is public record, your property value has just gone down. Should have called your real estate agent instead of the police

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
No body "just" smokes pot. It's merely an outward sign of weak morality.
yeah, nice blanket statement there SM. Your neighbors are meth heads who happened to smoke pot. As soon as I started reading your post I though "they are meth heads", cuz of all the pacing. I have lived near meth heads too.

But back to your ridiculous statement. Many successful professionals & successful students smoke pot regularly & it never effects property values or their morals.

I understand you calling the po-po if they smoked out the common areas of your town house/ apt/ whatever....but these guys were obviously not your run of the mill pot heads.

Meth is death....i saw that on TV.

Del

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Alexandria, VA
No body "just" smokes pot. It's merely an outward sign of weak morality.
Give us proof of your perfect moral standing. Seriously, what a ridiculous thing to say.

You belong on a pulpit, not on an internet message board.

Also from your profile it looks like you might have some conflicting morals eh?

Date of Birth:
October 26, 1991
Biography:
Amazing swimmer with large penis.
Busco Sexo sin Compromiso

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
Personally, I smoke the reefer and rarely drink booze. To say "nobody just smokes pot" is stupid and with proves you don't know a pot head from a dude on the couch. No pothead would be pacing around his/her apartment constantly opening/closing doors as potheads sit on couches.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yeah, nice blanket statement there SM. Your neighbors are meth heads who happened to smoke pot. As soon as I started reading your post I though "they are meth heads", cuz of all the pacing. I have lived near meth heads too.

But back to your ridiculous statement. Many successful professionals & successful students smoke pot regularly & it never effects property values or their morals.

I understand you calling the po-po if they smoked out the common areas of your town house/ apt/ whatever....but these guys were obviously not your run of the mill pot heads.

Meth is death....i saw that on TV.
I'm actually with TN on this one. There are plenty of people who "just smoke pot". The vast majority of them you would NEVER be able to tell apart from regular people who don't toke. They just don't advertise it like "pot smoking hippies". I know LOTS of business professionals who toke regularly. They are just smart enough to keep that separate from their business/professional careers. And also have enough sense to know who they can and can't speak to about those kinds of things.

and SM, you kinda got lucky on this one. Props for busting some meth heads, but next time do your homework a little better first.

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
I dont have problems with meth heads or pot heads. My problem is with the jacka$$es that think they still live in a college dorm and think its ok to crank their stereo at all hours of the night. Then you have the dickheads that park right outside the building with base bumping so loud it shakes my windows, and they think its ok to just sit there. People have a total lack of consideration for others when living in buildings like these. I've had many confrontations with idiots about sh!t like this, and even had one of my neighbors evicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.