Quantcast

Pot smoking hippie neighbors suck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I smoke pot, turn my stereo to to 11 and yell at little kids... Your welcome

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
this thread is interesting as one where you can tell the ages of the respondents regardless of the content.

definitely a distinction between the kids who are all "hey man, it's cool, i have no responsibilities and should be allowed to do what i want"

and the adults: "**** that, bitch! i paid for this house and you're not going to **** it up for me!"

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
It's merely an outward sign of weak morality.
So is being gay. Welcome to my ignore list, fascist! I hope the bad karma really ****s you up later.

And I am not a kid Barbaton, just an adult who thinks that people should mind their own business and quit tryingto tell other people how to live.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I'm off to buy heroin and sell it to your kids.
I'll stop by and sprinkle salt on your lawn when I'm done.
It all about moral fiber

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
So is being gay. Welcome to my ignore list, fascist! I hope the bad karma really ****s you up later.

And I am not a kid Barbaton, just an adult who thinks that people should mind their own business and quit tryingto tell other people how to live.

Tool.

:plthumbsdown: The guys were dealing meth. If you keep your 420 on the low, low and act a good citizen nobody will care.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW

SM did the right thing, so I imagine there won't be any bad karma coming his way. More people should stop minding their own business when it comes to people using and dealing Meth.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
SM did the right thing, so I imagine there won't be any bad karma coming his way. More people should stop minding their own business when it comes to people using and dealing Meth.
SM got lucky. He was annoyed at someone opening doors and pacing - then smelled pot when he went up there. He didn’t find out there was Meth then go inform the cops.

I'm all for busting anyone that is out of control with whatever extra-curricular activity they are doing, but to say that anyone who smokes pot is automatically bad is just pure ignorance.

I personally know several people who do, and they are more successful than 90% here.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
No body "just" smokes pot. It's merely an outward sign of weak morality.
BWAHAHWAHawhahwawhawhHAWhHAwhawhawhawHAwhWhahwhAwhawhawa
awahwahwawhawhawhawhawhawhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahwaw
hawhawhawhahwhawahwhawhawhahwhawhawhahwhawhawhahwhawhawa
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahAHAHAHaHahAhHAhA
AhAHHAHAhHAhAhAHahahahahaha

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Tool.

:plthumbsdown: The guys were dealing meth. If you keep your 420 on the low, low and act a good citizen nobody will care.
dealing meth? where'd you make that up? the proctologist office? lets double check:

Anyhow - so far all three have been arrested for possession, one for intent to deliver and another for possession of meth. The unit has also been declared unsafe for occupancy and is being formally searched for evidence.

i don't see anywhere it saying intent to distribute meth. :clue:

no, he didn't do the right thing. he had ZERO knowledge that these guys had meth, he was annoyed by door closings and walking around. when he knocked on their door and looked inside he just smelled pot, saw a bong on the table, and just a generally filthy apartment. he lucked out and the one guy turned out to be a tweaker.

slugman, you beat me to it. :shakefist:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
All of you pot smoking hippies need to chill out...man. Just joking. But really, stop taking it so personally just because you guys all smoke/smoked.

All I have to say about the matter is that it ended up being a good thing getting a tweaker arrested and maybe this will help turn their life around?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
maybe this will help turn their life around.
BWAHAHWAHawhahwawhawhHAWhHAwhawhawhawHAwhWhahwhAwh awhawa
awahwahwawhawhawhawhawhawhahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahwaw
hawhawhawhahwhawahwhawhawhahwhawhawhahwhawhawhahwh awhawa
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahAHAHAHaH ahAhHAhA

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
BWAHAHWAHawhahwawhawhHAWhHAwhawhawhawHAwhWhahwhAwh awhawa
awahwahwawhawhawhawhawhawhahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahwaw
hawhawhawhahwhawahwhawhawhahwhawhawhahwhawhawhahwh awhawa
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahAHAHAHaH ahAhHAhA
Where did that damn approval button go!!! :clapping:

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004

He wasn't telling you how to live, merely what his perception of how you live. He said nothing of forcing you to "conform".

People who drive SUV's in the city are stupid, people who do drugs have a fundamental weakness, those are called opinions.

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Oh you’re right it's cool to be a stoner. How silly of me!

Condemning ‘mig for this is asinine…

That said, not weed users are losers. These guys were though.

EOBF

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
Bellingham, WA
He wasn't telling you how to live, merely what his perception of how you live. He said nothing of forcing you to "conform".

People who drive SUV's in the city are stupid, people who do drugs have a fundamental weakness, those are called opinions.
It went a step beyond just opinion when he called the cops.

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
It went a step beyond just opinion when he called the cops.
No, they were messing with his quality of life.

Most weed users I know are live and let live, mellow people. These guys were being asses.

I don't think anyone really cares too much about what quiet repectfull neighbors do, but when they are disturbing the peace then it is fully acceptable to act.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Ok then it is a brand new day.

I still feel that I did the right thing. When a person decides to purchase property in a covenant community that person has agreed to abide by the standards of that community.

Since we all have to live together and provide mutual protection for our community property, the community cannot allow one individual property owner to compromise the the rights of others.

Noxious persons, elements or activities are a community as well as personal concern.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Don't forget, this was the second time in one night that Mr. Midge had asked these guys to be quit (or something, I don't think he specified exactly what he said the first time...)

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
SM- I'm curious as to what your neighbors are saying? How long had the scumbags been living there and how long have you lived there?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I am sorry you feel that way Laura.

It is one thing to be a 16 year old kid who smokes pot and thinks its cool, or a 20 year old college student who smokes pot because its there.

Totally different story when you are talking about 40 year olds who have never grown up. 40 year old mothers & fathers who are so self centered that the welfare of their child runs second to their choice to smoke pot because it makes them feel good.

I also think is wrong for "successful" professionals to regularly smoke pot, how many people are relying on these professionals for a secure future? Would you trust your retirement to a known pot smoker?

BWAHAHWAHawhahwawhawhHAWhHAwhawhawhawHAwhWhahwhAwhawhawa
awahwahwawhawhawhawhawhawhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahwaw
hawhawhawhahwhawahwhawhawhahwhawhawhahwhawhawhahwhawhawa
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahAHAHAHaHahAhHAhA

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Question is, midge, if you had gone over there of your own accord to borrow a stick of butter, and everything was clean and normal except the bong on the table, would you have called the cops?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
SM- I'm curious as to what your neighbors are saying? How long had the scumbags been living there and how long have you lived there?
Actually the unit owner has been there for 3 years and has appeared quiet to most. However - the homeowners association has been concerned about the cleanliness of his apartment and many wonder how he supports himself with no visible means of employment.

Its the quiet ones you have to watch for. :shocked:

Anyhow - my immediate neighbors think on the same lines as I do. No one wants that sort of activity in the complex.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Would you trust your retirement to a known pot smoker?
Abso-fvcking-lutely. (edit - if they are QUALIFIED - pot does not automatically disqualify or qualify anyone. Neither does being straight edge)

To meth heads?

Abso-fvcking-no-way-in-hell.

I know some extremely professional, very successful and very well organized pot smokers. It doesn't completely destroy you like meth or some other drugs do.

That said, I think no one should surrender themselves to anything completely, pot, booze or otherwise. It's important to keep your head on straight. I have an addiction to coffee that even bothers me sometimes.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Question is, midge, if you had gone over there of your own accord to borrow a stick of butter, and everything was clean and normal except the bong on the table, would you have called the cops?
No - I would have done nothing, the bong may or may not have been used. How would I know? Why should I care?

But when you are met with a odor of Cheech & Chong magnitude and the incredible filthy mess... plus I asked the advice of our association representative. She said "call the cops" which was where I was headed anyway.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dudes were doing illegal things and weren't even smart enough to attempt to cover it up they got what they deserved. But I do find Midge's comment about pot being immoral but his first post referenced Ritalin. Our societies double standard on considering recreational drugs as being taboo yet you can't go read a magazine, watch TV or listen to the radio without being bombarded by prescription drug advertisements.

Seeing as though this whole incident was started by a neighbor running around his place I hope that Midge's new neihbors don't have kids.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I also think is wrong for "successful" professionals to regularly smoke pot, how many people are relying on these professionals for a secure future? Would you trust your retirement to a known pot smoker?
:plthumbsdown:

Is it the lack of pot smoking that makes you so ignorant? Or, were you just born that way??? :disgust1:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Abso-fvcking-lutely. (edit - if they are QUALIFIED - pot does not automatically disqualify or qualify anyone. Neither does being straight edge)

To meth heads?

Abso-fvcking-no-way-in-hell.

I know some extremely professional, very successful and very well organized pot smokers. It doesn't completely destroy you like meth or some other drugs do.

That said, I think no one should surrender themselves to anything completely, pot, booze or otherwise. It's important to keep your head on straight. I have an addiction to coffee that even bothers me sometimes.

It's weird, the few folks I know who smoke as adults are also the folks who have become the most successful and started out with nothing. The folks I know who at one point in their younger lives who were the classic lazy stoners all quit and became successful. The same thing can not be said for alcohol. I know people whose lives have been ruined and ended because of booze.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
this thread is interesting as one where you can tell the ages of the respondents regardless of the content.

definitely a distinction between the kids who are all "hey man, it's cool, i have no responsibilities and should be allowed to do what i want"

and the adults: "**** that, bitch! i paid for this house and you're not going to **** it up for me!"
I am an adult...betcha didn't see that coming.

SM- Was Kenneth Lay a pot head? How about the guys from Worldcomm?

I am handling our retirement funds & you know you are right. Last year we cahsed in two Roth IRA's for big haul of this killer sticky but it was so worth it. A buddy of mine is brining me some hash, but I got no cheese, but that is OK 'cuz I can take a loan out on my 401k.

Better yet I need to find a job at a financial institute so I can embezzle millions to support my pot habit.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I was being sarcastic about the Ritalin... but you are correct.

The major difference I see is that society condones one group of drugs but not the other.

My point is that all adults know the consequences of being found in possession of illegal drugs. The fact that those who do these illegal drugs are willing to take such a risk baffles me. I do not understand why someone would compromise their future for the sake of reefer.

What makes the need so strong?

But I do find Midge's comment about pot being immoral but his first post referenced Ritalin. Our societies double standard on considering recreational drugs as being taboo yet you can't go read a magazine, watch TV or listen to the radio without being bombarded by prescription drug advertisements.

Seeing as though this whole incident was started by a neighbor running around his place I hope that Midge's new neihbors don't have kids.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I am sorry you feel that way Laura.

It is one thing to be a 16 year old kid who smokes pot and thinks its cool, or a 20 year old college student who smokes pot because its there.

Totally different story when you are talking about 40 year olds who have never grown up. 40 year old mothers & fathers who are so self centered that the welfare of their child runs second to their choice to smoke pot because it makes them feel good.

To say that it shows a weakness in character or morals or whatever you said (I can't remember, short term memory disappears when you smoke weed) made me laugh. I think it's funny. Blanket judgments make me laugh.

I am not going to get into any kind of debate over weed smoking. We both have extremely differing views and I ain't trying to convince you otherwise.

You may want to consider for a second though, that way more people, whom you deal with on a daily basis, smoke weed than you may be aware of.

EOBF

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
Bellingham, WA
My point is that all adults know the consequences of being found in possession of illegal drugs. The fact that those who do these illegal drugs are willing to take such a risk baffles me. I do not understand why someone would compromise their future for the sake of reefer.

What makes the need so strong?
What baffles me is people that look at all laws and assume they are needed and just and live the way their government says they should. Way to be a good citizen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.