Quantcast

thebuffalo

Chimp
Aug 18, 2006
boulder CO
sts9 is my favorite group of all time. but i just went to see benny benassi, which was pretty cool. it was kindof a techno/house kinda thing. i dont really know how to classify it, but he was way cool.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
i am more of a trip hop fan when toasted. Shades of bad disco is the basis of trance. I like riding to it though. I found an MP3 last year loaded with only trance...trance nation...

anyway the puna butter is flowing here and i am done.
happy 4:20.......in 65 minutes all u monkeys

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
:happydance: + :banana: + :biggrin: + :brows: = ding dong the drought is dead

Not the kindest I've partaken of, certainly, but sinsemilla nonetheless.

Homebrew happy hour is much more enjoyable when your thirst is encouraged by cottonmouth. Props to the kind soul who smoked me out, repaying my previous assistance during times of want.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
the drought has come and gone but is back again. im struggling waiting for better times late in October. the harvest couldnt come fast enough...

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
i can respect a clean work area.
love the mix of pipes, pens, allen keys and clickers.
i will never achieve that level of analism as my work zone is messy.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The big felt pen is actualy a pipe
Dude, don't smoke out of plastic. The chemicals that come out of plastic when its heated are nasty. A plastic bong is one thing because the slide/bowl are metal and the smoke is cooled down by the water, but you're just asking for problems with your pen contraption unless you've lined the entire inside with metal or glass.

Throw that thing away. You can't afford to damage any more brain cells :p

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
for that fact the paper burning is worse. I am saving for a volcano. that system is the best.
Paper generates a lot of smoke, which is bad for your lungs for sure. However, heating most plastics that aren't designed to be heated releases a ton of nasty chemicals. Arguably not as bad for your lungs (since it's not as much smoke as the paper), but very likely much worse for your body.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
ya i totally agree about plastic i hate using pcv tape[lx tape] you can smell the toxic haze as you peel it.
Bleach in burning paper is way bad.
I also hate hash pipes and the stinky gum that bubbles around the edges. Bongs blow chunks as well. I have been offered many a stink vat to suck and i allways say no...unless it's a steam pipe.

i am an uncurable rasta who rolls spliffs....at least i am using hemp papers that are unbleached.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So a filter won't filter through any of the "good stuff"
All a filter does is remove some of the particulate matter and some of the tar from the smoke. Believe me, if any of the potency of the smoked substance was lost to a filter, cigarette companies would have long ago figured out another design.

thebuffalo

Chimp
Aug 18, 2006
boulder CO
in spliffs i just use a bit of rolled up index card or business card or something with some weight to it. that way it'll keep its shape no matter who decides they need to drool on the roach. i've smoked a few "green" cigarettes, remove the nasty brown stuff and replace with the delicious green stuff. however the filter made it seem like i wasn't getting a good rip, but i really was, it kindof messes with your head.

for that fact the paper burning is worse. I am saving for a volcano. that system is the best.
one of my friends just got a volcano last week, that system is flawless :banana: . we're going to try and rig up a hose or something so we can get the vapor through a bong, but will that actually make it any more potent seeing as the vapor in the bag is already cooled down? will putting it through some water be effective at all?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I stopped smoking joints a long time ago. I don't like smoking paper. I also hate it when someone drools on the joint

Currently I only use glass pipes and bongs, but am planning on purcasing a Volcano in the next couple of weeks. I'll be sure to post it when I get it.

I used to have a large selection of implements but have settled down to two favorites, a glass pipe, and a glass two foot straight tube with an ice pinch. I'd love to replace her with a glass on glass ROOR, but don't have the cash at the moment and will buy the Volcano before a Roor.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
All a filter does is remove some of the particulate matter and some of the tar from the smoke. Believe me, if any of the potency of the smoked substance was lost to a filter, cigarette companies would have long ago figured out another design.
I'll have to slightly disagree. When one runs out of herb one can smoke "resin", the tar from ones pipe and or bong. If said tar is trapped in a filter then potency is lost.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
i am talking about a small piece of unbleached hard paper just to stop the chunks from gagging me. I am prone to buying a set of buissness cards made out of the right paper and that lasts about 4 years.
Ya a volcano is on my wish list. It actually will save $$$ as the herb is letched completely of any thc and none is wasted up in smoke. The other steamers waste herb and costs more to burn thru it.

now i am going to do a puna butter lunch
cool vibes all u monkeys

man...how about a huge gathering of monkey herbalists one day!!!!!!
on an epic trail

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'll have to slightly disagree. When one runs out of herb one can smoke "resin", the tar from ones pipe and or bong. If said tar is trapped in a filter then potency is lost.
I'm sorry, did you really just explain to me what resin is? With the implication that I might have not smoked about a pound of that nasty crap at one point in my life? :p

;)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm sorry, did you really just explain to me what resin is? With the implication that I might have not smoked about a pound of that nasty crap at one point in my life? :p

;)
Sombody has to teach you youngins. ;)

I was backing up my argument. Had I just said, "I disagree" you would have asked for documentation, a double blind study, and a note from my mom. :D