Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I just voted NOT to legalize it. I like getting my bud from the dude up the block, he's got 10 different kinds 50 cool stories and they aren't some nasty Marlboro greens
sorry dude, but that is plain retarded. Getting prop 19 voted in is to get the ball rolling. Its like the piece of straw that breaks the camels back. Its WAY bigger than you and your cool hookup down the block. :think:

Last edited:

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Think of it this way retard, you have your cool hook up but a couple states over there's someone the same age as you sitting in a cell wasting taxpayers money because of prohibition. The negative effects are overwhelmingly more important then your cool connect.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I just voted NOT to legalize it. I like getting my bud from the dude up the block, he's got 10 different kinds 50 cool stories and they aren't some nasty Marlboro greens
The sh!t people say on here about you is true. You are possibly the biggest idiot ever.

Do you really think that your butt buddy won't still be selling weed if 19 passes? I bet he will still hookup a sac for one of your famous BJ's.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
The sh!t people say on here about you is true. You are possibly the biggest idiot ever.

Do you really think that your butt buddy won't still be selling weed if 19 passes? I bet he will still hookup a sac for one of your famous BJ's.
I can understand where MooShu is coming from. Basically legalization would only be good for the Profiteers & the CannaTourists.

If you got a MMJ card & even if not...it is not like you cant find weed in Cali. Plus if busted with an OZ or less it is just an infraction....so the risk to your freedom is minimal.

From what I gather lots of people are happy with the way things are out there. Frankly, if I was a resident (I would be eligible for a MMJ card in Cali) I am not sure I would have supported the prop. either.

But with that being said if prop. 19 did pass I would have booked a flight to Cali for smoked out holiday as soon as things were stroking....only cuz it would be cheaper than other places i like to go for a smoking holiday.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I can understand where MooShu is coming from. Basically legalization would only be good for the Profiteers & the CannaTourists.
Really, that's like saying "oh, I like booze but I support prohibition cause I like getting my supply from JonKranked's basement." then you justify your position by saying you don't want Budweiser making a profit.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Really, that's like saying "oh, I like booze but I support prohibition cause I like getting my supply from JonKranked's basement." then you justify your position by saying you don't want Budweiser making a profit.
yeah, but not really. :D

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
so is it really easy to get weed in cali anyway? i was planning on going to cali for the summer next year and was really looking forward to prop 19 making it hassle free for gettin high :(

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I see what you are saying but if you are into the "scene" you can get organically grown buds.

I am just saying that a lot of people are happy the way things are out there (like Mooshu) the way things are & I can see where they are coming from....if I was a registered voter of CA I would have voted Yes though.

I have to say however there is good moonshine & homebrew can easily be better than Budweiser.
That's exactly it. We had the tobacco companies push that bill through, and while I totally support legalization, I don't support it in the way it was going to be made legal. In another year or 2 when a different bill comes up I will probably vote for it

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
We got some weird **** today. It looks like it might have been picked too early. It's just a bunch of pretty long leaves and some hairs. Get's you stoned, but doesn't look normal...

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Those are PRIVATE backers though, not corporate ones..... As well you have to look at who spent the money getting those petitions around.....
OK, show me some sort of proof other than the "Marlboro Green" stoner myth. I tried to find information linking tobacco companies to the ballot initiative but I came up with nothing.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
samesies!
Nice... :thumb:

So tonight was me and the gal's "official" last night of smoking, for both my legal and monetary reasons. I'm not leaving forever though, I would never do that. My buddy and his gal came by and helped send us off on a good note with some "Afghan Kush". Definitely did the trick.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
I bought 2 dimes, and for some reason, the weed smelt like poop. No, that was not an exageration, the weed really smells like poop, like the stuff that you sh1t out. I then immediatley decided to sell it and bought some purple hayes from my buddy's cousin. Best decision I have ever made.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
been smoking "mids"...wahtever that means down here. got seeds & came from a brick....actually a decent mexican sativa-ish buzz. long lasting but it takes 2 bowls to get there. takes me back to high school.
That's the same **** that people in my area have been pushing off as "mids". It's regs sold by people who don't know any better IMO.

In recent CurbJumper news: I just scraped 1/2 of my utensil collection (the half that gets used regularly) so I pretty much have NOTHING smokable in my house to pull me off track. I'm enjoying a fat bowl of resin with a glass of apple juice at the moment. I'm going to boil the whole collection tomorrow so everything is nice and clean when it comes time to start smoking again. Wish me luck fellas!

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Here is just a little example of what I used to get regularly in Ft. Lauderdale. This one nug is a 1/2 oz.

I'll take a snap of my current batch if anyone is interested. Just some run-of-the-mill White Shark but it does the job. I think I'm going to catch a quick buzz while watching AntiGravity 3: Unhinged and then go for a little ride. :thumb:
a little 420 for my 420th post:thumb:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
a little 420 for my 420th post:thumb:
Glad you decided to use my pic for your 420th :thumb:

found me some purple mango :drool:
Dank buds ALL OVER THE PLACE :)
Well, I'm still on the wagon as my "invitation to the program" hasn't come in yet. My parents and my gals parents were up for the holiday and weekend, mine left Friday and hers leave tomorrow. Hopefully I can come across something REALLY good, then maybe I'll actually quit like I'm supposed to. It's harder than it seems and it's going to suck, but it's better than jail.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
nice.
got something stinky in my jar now. when you open the jar, the room fills up with dank cannabis fumes & people's heads turn.
haha same here. I actually haven't used my jar in a while due to the fact that nothing was nice enough. Well, I just got an 8th of the most amazing chronic ever. The gal and I packed a bowl, started smoking and I zoned off forgetting I had the bowl in my hand. I asked if it was her his and she said "I'm good". ell, I felt "good" as well and went to put the bowl down. That's when I realized we each had only taken 2 hits and the bowl still had green showing. I'm ripped right now and we smoked just before watching Robin Hood at least 2 hours ago.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
haha same here. I actually haven't used my jar in a while due to the fact that nothing was nice enough. Well, I just got an 8th of the most amazing chronic ever. The gal and I packed a bowl, started smoking and I zoned off forgetting I had the bowl in my hand. I asked if it was her his and she said "I'm good". ell, I felt "good" as well and went to put the bowl down. That's when I realized we each had only taken 2 hits and the bowl still had green showing. I'm ripped right now and we smoked just before watching Robin Hood at least 2 hours ago.
wanna trade?

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
So jealous, stuck at home with subpar buds for way too much money. I guess I'll just take a break until I'm back up at school.