Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Ciaran said:
I find pipes to be a bit on the harsh side, though I di value their convenience, I want to give a vaporizor a try, anyone used them? What do you think?
vaporizors are awesome. we tried a Volcano several times while in Amsterdam & loved it. The taste is soooo nice, your lungs dont burn, you dont hack up nasty lugees, you dont get that burnt out feeling, & the high is astounding. It is strictly head high, even with potent indicas. I think I got the highest I have ever been after trying a big bag of MK Ultra. The only problem with the Volcano is the cost, $550!! :eek: But with the valve set only you can use a good heat gun & get the same results. you can also make one out of a light bulb. It is nice & effective but kinda crunchy looking. We will be switching to strictly vaping when we get some $$$ saved.

its just a flower.

mmmmmm.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
genpowell71 said:
YOur going to smoke a spliffer and then go ride a bike? Is that really a good idea especially if your riding urban?
of course you gotta know your limits.

i'd like to get a volcano or vapor bro's, if i was going to drop $ on one.

Last edited:

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
I hit a home-made vaporizer a while back that worked well. It relied on a soldering iron for the heat and a stainless steel bowl on the tip. It was like breathing hot air that tasted like unburnt weed. Very smmoth.

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
haha if u cant see by my name, im a stoner at heart! i love the herb... but i dont do drugs!!!!! just mary J! thats important to know!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
genpowell71 said:
YOur going to smoke a spliffer and then go ride a bike? Is that really a good idea especially if your riding urban?
Wow. You're right. I better sit here on the couch and watch a "stoner movie" instead. If I go outside I might hurt myself. :rolleyes:

I think I have enough experience to know my own limits. Go have some kids so you can have someone to preach to and tell what to do.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I love riding high. At the risk of sounding like the dirtiest stoner ever, I think it can really intensify the feeling of flying through the woods on a trail or the thrill of hitting a stairgap or pinning a wallride on herban rides. I have to be in a certain mindset to do it, but I like it.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
T-Pirate said:
I love riding high. At the risk of sounding like the dirtiest stoner ever, I think it can really intensify the feeling of flying through the woods on a trail or the thrill of hitting a stairgap or pinning a wallride on herban rides. I have to be in a certain mindset to do it, but I like it.
I think that pot doesnt affect your motor skills at all really. I smoke on the DH lift allot w/o any ill affects other than smelling.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
i think i'm gonna work on those back tire hop pedal kick thingys. i can almost do that hop fwd. on my back tire. its all in letting the bike start to fall fwd, then pedal kick and pull up a bit, and you should then hop forward. at least thats what seems to be working and how i was told.

anyways i gotta go ride now

peace

Last edited:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ZmanONmaryJ said:
hahaha tomm is gonna be great hittin trails and ****!!! a can let u guess why it is gonna be better than any usual trip????
Dude! You smoked too much! You smoked your grammer away!

I am hittin the streets of Pasadena again tonight. I will toke one for the Monkeys before I hit the first set of stairs! No matter how old you get, cops and security guards will chase you away shouting, "Get outta here you damn kids!" It's funny when I take my helmet off and the guy realizes that I am older than him. :thumb:

It may not make me ride any better, but it sure makes the ride more enjoyable. :D

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
Ciaran said:
Dude! You smoked too much! You smoked your grammer away!

I am hittin the streets of Pasadena again tonight. I will toke one for the Monkeys before I hit the first set of stairs! No matter how old you get, cops and security guards will chase you away shouting, "Get outta here you damn kids!" It's funny when I take my helmet off and the guy realizes that I am older than him. :thumb:

It may not make me ride any better, but it sure makes the ride more enjoyable. :D
Damn, Andrew was right... i have problems with tenses and stuff.... guess i finally did smoke myself retarded, i didnt even notice, till u said something!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I had some nice hash the other night. Anyone else like hash? What's your preferred method? Ever done anything silly like "hot knives", "hash under glass", etc?

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Ciaran said:
I had some nice hash the other night. Anyone else like hash? What's your preferred method? Ever done anything silly like "hot knives", "hash under glass", etc?
I've done the hot knife/glass bottle method, but it was a pain in the ass. I have a soapstone pipe that oworks well for it b/c the hole is in the side of it. Using a "crack torch" at a safe distance leads to very good results. Have only tried hash a couple of times. Din't see it ever around here.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Ciaran said:
mmmm....isolator....... :drool:

hitek said:
I'm enjoying some of this right now. :drool:
mmmm....trichomes... :drool:

J.R

Chimp
Feb 9, 2005
hitek said:
I'm enjoying some of this right now. :drool:

**** son id that really yours? or did you fing that online?, also how much does an 1/8 of that **** go for

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Now THAT is some nice looking doobage. Note the ridiculous frosting of capitate stalked trichomes. It was harvested dead ripe, is well manicured, has fully withered stigmas, looks to be cured well and the first hit or two would probably taste like hash due to the high gland content. Whoever bought that bought it right from the grower or is perhaps but once removed. You don't get buds that look like that when the bags have gone through two or three levels of handling and pinching.

As far as hashish mentioned on the previous page, the type is the best determinant of smoking method. The "under the glass" method is showy crap. Softer, hand-pressed hashes are best smoked by tearing off a tiny piece, pressing it into a small disc and then smoking it in a glass pipe w/ metal screen. Harder hashes must be cut(I used to use an exacto knife) and rolled flat(I used the barrel of the exacto knife) prior to smoking in a glass bowl w/metal screen. Kif or unpressed hashish is best sprinkled into a joint or onto a glass bowl full of KB. If you have one, vaporizers are also excellent for hash smoking, leaving next to no residue afterwards.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
DHracer1067 said:
around here it would probly go for like $50
$50US? For how much- an eighth? Even so, that would be an excellent price. KB of that quality would normally go for $60/eighth in the states or $20EU/gm in the Netherlands. If you pay $50/eighth in the states, you're getting a friendly hookup.

hitek

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
Ontario, Canada
That bud is $110 half oz, $60 a 1/4 oz, $35 for an eighth.
I got it from a good buddy who got it from a grower so I didn't really get charged. :thumb:
I'm not sure if "polecat" is the actual strain but it does smell very skunky and sweet at the same time.
It does taste like hash with the first few hits and it keeps most of its flavor the whole way through a joint... 1g of that wrapped in a rizla silver that was slicked with BHO got 4 of us straight couchlocked for a few hours.

My favorite way of smoking hash is with a glass piece and a screen, I wish I had some more of that FMCD master kush bubble hash that my friend made... a small chunk of that will get you happy for hours.

I can't wait until I can get these ****in'incredibleXblackberry beans germinating, should be some fine smoke. :)

llkoolkeg, you wouldn't happen to be a member at overgrow.com would you?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I would caution against posting prices or photos here. Posting prices and where you got it from is never good. You begin to tip toe over lines, and the mods have already expressed displeasure for this thread. I would hate to see it go the way of the S.A. forum.

And were you in the U.S. I would also caution against proclaiming that you are growing, :nope: but B.C. may not be as harsh as the U.S. so no biggie I guess.

That said, you have some nice looking herb there. "Polecat" is not a strain I have heard of before. Any knowledge as to her genetics? And 35 and eigth is a great price.

I use OG dot com all the time... great site :thumb:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
hitek said:
That bud is $110 half oz, $60 a 1/4 oz, $35 for an eighth.
I got it from a good buddy who got it from a grower so I didn't really get charged. :thumb:
I'm not sure if "polecat" is the actual strain but it does smell very skunky and sweet at the same time.
It does taste like hash with the first few hits and it keeps most of its flavor the whole way through a joint... 1g of that wrapped in a rizla silver that was slicked with BHO got 4 of us straight couchlocked for a few hours.

My favorite way of smoking hash is with a glass piece and a screen, I wish I had some more of that FMCD master kush bubble hash that my friend made... a small chunk of that will get you happy for hours.

I can't wait until I can get these ****in'incredibleXblackberry beans germinating, should be some fine smoke. :)

llkoolkeg, you wouldn't happen to be a member at overgrow.com would you?
What incredible prices. I don't ever buy, but I'd certainly reconsider it did I live near you! If you grow, it's what you know; if you buy, it's who you know.

I'm not a member of any such community because I no longer do such things. When I was into all of that, I was in college and not married. Such things are just not cool with a wife(who has never even tried it) and obviously, having kids forbids it. Why torture myself by hanging out in a bakery while on a low-carb diet, you know. :(

Pole Cat(Sagarmatha Seeds, Amsterdam):
Type Indica - Sativa, indoor / outdoor
Flowering 45-50 days
Average height 0.75-1m
Yield 325-375 grams/m2

A pungent plant for lovers of a fast, bountiful harvest, fragrant tops and a strong stone.

Indoor. - Order code: SG13 - £50

Order Code: SG13
Description: Sagarmatha Pole Cat
Price Each: £50.00

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
It's been many moons since I had a garden going as well... no kids here, but a 1 br apartment with a non smoking GF do not lend themselves to gardening.

Sagarmatha Seeds does put out some nice stuff. I wish I was able to grow so I could try some of the new strains that have come out. Some of those mostly sativa I/S crosses are very nice.

I am currently working through some hash, which is very nice. I am liking the fact that there is no plant material to burn and smoke. It tastes much cleaner.

Dang, we should all get together for a "Pot Thread Monkey Fest"! Everyone meet at my place!

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i smoked today, and went riding, and i learned to do table tops, there almost all the way flat, who would of thought that i would learn any thing

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
well... i actually read the whole thread... and im i think im gonna try weed to see what its like... any advice?

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
also.. if you buy... buy from a real dealer, or someone who knows one, because if you buy it from the "stoner kid" youll get ****ed, because they'll smoke half your weed then give it to you

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
McT said:
well... i actually read the whole thread... and im i think im gonna try weed to see what its like... any advice?
Whatever your method, be gentle! I sucks to scorch your throat. H2O pipes can be deceptive. Everything seems all nice until you are rolling aorund on your back coughing until you cry. Then you realize how f-ed up you are and that doesn't seem to matter so much.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
McT said:
Don't. It costs money(especially for the good stuff), can land you in jail, can be a demotivating influence if you don't have your act together and basically isn't healthy. That being said, I wish all the stoner monkeys weren't so far away; it makes Red-Eyed Monkey Fests a logistical nightmare and limits my mooching possibilities. :)

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
Repack said:
Dito that. Its easy to get carried away with. Moderation is everything.

when i say i want to try it, to simply means try. once or twice kinda deal. ive got a pretty good friend who smokes almost everday who said he'd help me out my first time. i seriously doubt i'll do it alot, since ive got the whole texas state championship defending thing going on right now. plus, ive tried cigs before, 3 or 4 times, then made myself quit... so im not too worried about getting carried away.