Quantcast

Pour out the Hennessy for Rodney Dangerfield

D

Dingus McGee

Um, Rodney died today and I posted a link about a Canadian Submarine....get it?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Comic Rodney Dangerfield Dies in L.A. at Age 82
Tue Oct 5, 2004 08:05 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Rodney Dangerfield, the goggle-eyed comic famed for his self-deprecating one-liners and signature phrase "I can't get no respect," died on Tuesday at age 82, his publicist said.
Dangerfield, who became a pop culture sensation with a string of broad film comedies starting with "Caddyshack" in 1980, died at 1:20 p.m. PDT (4:20 p.m. EDT) at the UCLA Medical Center, where he had undergone heart valve replacement surgery in August, spokesman Kevin Sasaki said in a statement.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
"My father didn't like the looks of me, he kept the picture of the kid who came with the wallet."

"I have a dog he drives me nuts, his favorite bone is in my arm."

"Last week I found out about my family tree, I found out I was the sap."

"I tell ya when I fly, I don't get no respect. I took one of those cheap flights, no frills. I finished eatin' and had to do the dishes. And I tell ya I got no confidence in the pilot. When he makes a left turn he puts his hand out. "

When we got married my wife told me I was one in a million. I found out she was right!

I saw my psychiatrist. I told him, "Doc, I keep thinking I'm a dog." He told me to get off his couch.

Oh, when I was a kid, everyone thought I got plenty of girls. I used to go to a drive-in movie and do push-ups in the backseat of my car.

I was making love to one girl, I told her, "You're so flat-chested." She said, "Get off my back."

I said to one girl, "Come on, honey, I'll show you where it's at." She said, "You better, 'cause the last time I couldn't find it."

Oh, when I go to a nude beach, I always take a ruler with me. Yeah, just in case I have to prove something.

Oh, when I was a kid, when my parents went shopping, they always took me with them - that way they could park in a handicapped section.

D

Dingus McGee

dh girlie said:
No...I don't get it... :nuts:
Sorry...that was just a random chaos link...I heard about Mr D dying and wanted to post a link, but there was no news on CNN yet so I just grabbed the first thing I saw there and pawned it off as some kind of meaningful connection. I'm a dork.....

edit- ow, my yambag!

which reminds me...did anyone hear Conan compare John Kerry's visage to
a "Bloodhounds scrotum" last night? I laughed out loud, the pic was hylarious.

R.I.P. RD

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Dingus McGee said:
Um, Rodney died today and I posted a link about a Canadian Submarine....get it?
haha i get it. :cool:

his famous line "i dont get no respect"

he and Mr. Howl from gilligans ilsand are the best. "make another old fasioned, just like daddy used to make."

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
My wife is always trying to get rid of me. The other day she told me to put the garbage out. I said to her I already did. She told me to go and keep an eye on it.

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.

RIP :(

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I came home the other day and my wife met me at the door in sexy lingere. She was coming home.

I saw my psychiatrist, he told me I was crazy. I told him I want a second opinion. He said, "You're ugly too!".

What's a bath without bubbles? Hey Bubbles, come over here!

I raise my Guinness to Rodney! Thanks for the many laughs.