Quantcast

Prison jumps today (pics)

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Got a bunch of pics and don't know how to post them in one post, so hold off for a while till I get them all up. Thanks.

We went to the prison trails today. Nice sunny day, food, soda, dirt, bikes, camera. Yep pretty sweet. I didn't ride cause I hurt my ribs, so I was the picture beotch today. We rode by our selves a bunch and then a few other people showed up, but I had already put the camera away.

The kid in the red is Mike, he just turned 14...
Sean is in black.

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Originally posted by biggins
whoa built the story all up and then BLAM the pic is still to big.:D :cool: :D
I tried a bunch of different ways to just upload then directly to rm, but :confused:

so they went to pb.

-dAn

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
sweet man. I had fun there today even though i was an absolute mess. That was my first time hitting jumps this year and my 2nd time there ever.
Im pumped you guys have been down there alot. Im getting my liscense this saturday so i definitly want to come up more and help out!

heres more pics from over on BS
http://bustedspoke.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4801

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Originally posted by Pip3r
sweet man. I had fun there today even though i was an absolute mess. That was my first time hitting jumps this year and my 2nd time there ever.
Im pumped you guys have been down there alot. Im getting my liscense this saturday so i definitly want to come up more and help out!

heres more pics from over on BS
http://bustedspoke.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4801
Dude I wanted to ride so much yesterday.
Looks like you got the hang of that jump after a while. That first time was wuite the distance. :eek:

I should get my liscense in a couple months and I bet we will be over there all the time, since they are pretty close.

-dAn

miker

Chimp
Aug 3, 2003
MA
nice pics daniel
that was sweet the other day,gotta go back agin sometime this week too,after i finish my bike so it doesnt stop on the launch and make me go flying again :devil:

dhmtbj

Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Boston
The prison trails are looking sweet. I'm hoping to get down there soon! Need to get me a new hardtail first though:(

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
bigmike- yep he was fine. He came up short on one of the jumps. Nice sandy landing though. The thing was LOUD. CRAAACCCK

-dAn

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Originally posted by dhmtbj
The prison trails are looking sweet. I'm hoping to get down there soon! Need to get me a new hardtail first though:(
Aaron was hitting it on his Gemini and Pat was jumping on this

-dAn

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
heres some tom took after he was broken

this is what that jump was like 2 seasons ago. We gotta get that thing fixed up :cry:
[/img]