Quantcast

Probably the most important thread in the Front Range

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
back in the time (high school) i won a bet by eating 3 chipotle burritos in one sitting. never again. that was probably the manliest thing ive ever done. which you know, says something about how big of a sally-ass i am.

ride_fast

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
boulder, co
WhiteRavenKS said:
back in the time (high school) i won a bet by eating 3 chipotle burritos in one sitting. never again. that was probably the manliest thing ive ever done. which you know, says something about how big of a sally-ass i am.
wow three burritos? thats crazy. one is prety darn filling. and mike i've like serioiusly seen every episode todate and have them all on tape but thanks any way. south park kicks ass, especialy cartman.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
EVILTWIN said:
All the girls at Pete's speak english.
May be true. However, this discussion will end if you go to the DTC, eat at the Chipolte on Belview during school year lunch. This is especially true during the warmer months. The Cherry Creek highschool chicks (HOT) all come in in their scantily clad clothing... I can barely finish a burrito due to my mouth hung open.

Petes in the DTC sucks, period, the end. Nothing but pompas corporate fat chicks that still think they have it....

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
Ascentrek said:
May be true. However, this discussion will end if you go to the DTC, eat at the Chipolte on Belview during school year lunch. This is especially true during the warmer months. The Cherry Creek highschool chicks (HOT) all come in in their scantily clad clothing... I can barely finish a burrito due to my mouth hung open.

Petes in the DTC sucks, period, the end. Nothing but pompas corporate fat chicks that still think they have it....

Interesting, Ascentrek's evaluation of each joint disregards flavor (of burrito) for flavor (of local talent). I like your style. Thinking outside of the box, or about the box, as it were.

A question:
Are the two joints in the DTC close enough that one might buy a burrito at IP's and take it over to Chipotle to enjoy the scenery? Seems like the obvious solution, no?

One of the reasons Moga and I liked the IP's on the hill was the well-endowed blonde girl who worked at the ice cream shop down the street. LOL, we would get the worst gas after follwoing up a fat burrito with a double scoop (get it?) of vanilla heaven. MMMMM, so creamy!

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
WhiteRavenKS said:
god your cool kevin.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
yes they do and i would know, bitches are crazy up at creek. airborn hiv originated and festered @cherry creek high school. thank god i didnt have to sit through class with those skanks, just see them every night i was blacked out and balls deep

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
a burger from the trash can at mcdonalds that i threw up out of my own mouth and then consumed once more would be better than anything from pete's

ummmmm, burger haven, haruahaghhghghgguarhghg (you know that gargling sound homer makes)

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Okay Fine. I'm coming out of Monkey retirement for this.

DISCLAIMER-This is a BOULDER ONLY review.

I-Peats- Hottest burrito girls of all time. They are all like sevens. And yes, they do make damn fine burritos.

Chipotle-Best rice in town. Yeah, I said it. Depends if Juan makes the burrito or Joe. Certain ethnicities just know how to throw down better in the burrito catagory

Big City- Biggest burrito--but weird flavor. Do I really want a "pesto" tortilla?

Doba- Chewy Tortilla. Good. Mole is delicoius.

I say Peats wins until the girls get ugly.

dhrace507

Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Mountains
Jeff! You're alive. I thought you had falled off the continent or something. I have to disagree on your ruling though, Chipotle beats out Pete's. The rice, although it doesn't put out, takes precidence over the hot girls.

ride_fast

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
boulder, co
TheInedibleHulk said:
Why do you hate America and freedom?
ok i take the i hate burger statment fact back. i forgot about In n' Out, best burgurs like ever. i just hate like mc d's burgers, they weird. Good Times has some decent burgers too.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
no handed manuals are pretty tough, but how ya gonna make the burrito if you're riding your bike and smokin' the profits? chipotle wins.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Chipotle=McDonalds. :help:

I gotta go try Illegal Pete's now. Never been there. But, I'm sure they own Chipotle. I'm partial to Baja Fresh though. They serve a yummy burrito.

Brewery Bar owns everyone on rellenos though!!! :hot:

Morryjg said:

I gotta go try Illegal Pete's now. Never been there. But, I'm sure they own Chipotle. I'm partial to Baja Fresh though. They serve a yummy burrito.

First of all I love all big burritoes, but Baja Fresh sucks in comparison to chipotle and petes, and
Baja Fresh=Wendey's,
plus the only real conection chipotle has with McDonalds besides being owned by them, is they use there distribution lines, which as you can imagin works out really well.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
Morryjg said:

Illegal petes in the DTC sucks. Go next door to Tin Star and you'll get much better food, service, and all the free salsa you could want.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
jason3559 said:
Big City (Ft. Collins) pulls a fat manual while toke'n a fat blunt in one hand and grab'n nuts in the other. NUFF SIZHEAD BIZNITCH!
Went to Big City tonight, what a god awful pile fo sh!t. That's what happens when you let some filthy irishman try to make mexican food. Everything is bland as hell and cheap crap. Stay in Fort Collins and wallow in your filth.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
TheInedibleHulk said:
Went to Big City tonight, what a god awful pile fo sh!t. That's what happens when you let some filthy irishman try to make mexican food. Everything is bland as hell and cheap crap. Stay in Fort Collins and wallow in your filth.
You know, as much as Fort Collins gets rave reviews, their food is bland, the downtown isn't all that happening, and it reminds me of a lost midwestern town looking for something.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
i figured this thread needed another faint whisper of truth to combat the foul air of burrtio-heresy.

chipotle rules, everything else sucks.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i dont doubt your abilities mister B. my bet was only for 25. i dont recomend you do it before a gym class, that's really the only advice i have. let's get some in-n-out on the way to sea otter eh?