Quantcast

Product Boycott Poll

What is your position regarding the boycott of products from other countries?

• I no longer purchase products from countries like France (Russia, China, Germany and even Canada) be

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I generally no longer purchase products from countries that do not fully support the U.S. (Russia, C

• I will no longer purchase American (or U.K, Japan, Australian etc.) products unless the current Iraq

• I am temporarily upset with the views of other countries inside of the 'coalition of the willing' ho

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I am temporarily upset with the views of other countries outside of the 'coalition of the willing' h

• I only try to purchase products inside of my own country anyhow.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • World politics have no direct bearing on my decisions to purchase products.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
Do you currently intend to boycott the products of countries due to politics regarding the Iraq crisis?

Correction
The 6th option : I only try to purchase products manufactured from inside of my own country anyhow.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
I particularly want to point out the significance between the first and second options.

The countries that do not fully support the U.S. or coalition of the willing includes countries that have not made their position either known or have played an inactive role in the war against iraq. (not overall on roles against terrorism in general)

The first option includes countries that have undermined the U.S. position by advocating peace at a time where war was unwanted but seen as neccesary to disarm Saddam Hussein's regime.