Quantcast

Protein Shakes ughhh.

Mooven

Chimp
Jun 5, 2002
Everywhere, USA
Help, I've just moved and can't find my protein powder that I usually get. So upon a recommendation from a friend and trainer I decided to try Optimum Nutrition. Maybe its just me and my taste buds, but this stuff is so sweet (vanilla flavored, its the blandest one I could find) that I thought I'd never be able to keep down the whole shake.

I was using this stuff called Met-max and it is by far the best protein shake I've ever tried. Anyone out there got any suggestions for something that is low carb/no carb, low/no sugar, and high in protein. I usually drink them in between meals cause I can't eat 5-6 times a day without them. Trying to shed some weight that I've put on and get back into shape, so got any suggestions there too, that awesome I'm super frustrated. Thanks

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
Originally posted by Mooven
Anyone out there got any suggestions for something that is low carb/no carb, low/no sugar, and high in protein.

How bout a can of tuna?

Easy to pack; doesn't need to be prepared; doesn't need to be chilled; comes in it's own bowl; inexpensive. Sounds perfect to me. ;) :)