Quantcast

Protests: Juggallo Style

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
A gang is 3 or more individuals with bad intentions. I would argue they don't understand what intentions are, so they should be disqualified from that sort of classification.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
A gang is 3 or more individuals with bad intentions. I would argue they don't understand what intentions are, so they should be disqualified from that sort of classification.
If they are encouraging bad music=bad intentions.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I am sure there is a lot of illegal drug activity at juggalo events, probably no more than with bands like the Dead or Phish, but just a little methier.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am sure there is a lot of illegal drug activity at juggalo events, probably no more than with bands like the Dead or Phish, but just a little methier.
I was just going of what I was told the definition of a "gang" was (per law enforcement types). I laughed when they told me that this group of idiots was labeled as a gang. But the main reason is the fact that they suffer from mob mentality whenever more than a few are together.