rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Can vouch, good dude.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
You can't be planning on a 140 Lyrik for the Element shirley, so is it for the moped? What's on there now?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
You can't be planning on a 140 Lyrik for the Element shirley, so is it for the moped? What's on there now?
I can neither confirm nor deny that I don’t like how squirrelly the Element is. At all.
Honestly, though, if I manage to drop the 15 pounds I hope to, this flex should alleviate itself a bit on the Pike.
The Moped is probably getting bumped up to 180 from 170.
I mean, it’s not like I have to pedal the damn thing.

Last edited:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I have no idea if he is Flowtron, but he is Joetron.
If it's the dude I'm thinking of, he was (is?) on MTBR/Colorado/FrontRange as Flowtron. But who really admits they're on empty beer these days? HA I haven't been there in years.

Never met him in person. Or have I? You never know. Hope all is well! And yeah, I'd take a cheap ass Zeb, especially if it helps out the bros. :)

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Just 8 ribs? :) Must've land on his bike.

So he can't laugh, cough or drive a shopping cart. Fucks sake man. Heal up!

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
If it's the dude I'm thinking of, he was (is?) on MTBR/Colorado/FrontRange as Flowtron. But who really admits they're on empty beer these days? HA I haven't been there in years.

Never met him in person. Or have I? You never know. Hope all is well! And yeah, I'd take a cheap ass Zeb, especially if it helps out the bros. :)
same dude and all time good people

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
Yo Man! I had been thinking of ordering a hardtail this winter, and your Peyto kept popping into my mind. Hope you are well.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Just 8 ribs? :) Must've land on his bike.

So he can't laugh, cough or drive a shopping cart. Fucks sake man. Heal up!
They had a wooden kicker setup with an air bag landing that you could launch. He hit it a few times, then on one lap there was someone on the landing so he had to abort and basically went off the side of the airbag and crumpled.