Quantcast

PSP did you lose one of your Goats ?

splat

Nam I am
http://www.kptv.com/news/16478486/detail.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- You can't ride TriMet without a ticket or a pass, especially, if you're a goat.

A pygmy goat boarded a commuter bus in southeast Portland Monday night, leading a bus dispatcher to call 911.

Officials said the bus was on layover at Southeast 94th Avenue and Foster Road when the goat wandered through the bus doors.
Click here to find out more!

Concerned of nearby freeway and street traffic, the bus driver alerted TriMet dispatchers.

"I've got a very strange request," the caller told an emergency dispatcher. "A goat is on our bus. We need him off."

A Portland police officer took the 47-pound pygmy goat to a Multnomah County Animal Services shelter in Troutdale. The officer attached a note to the goat; it read: "Didn't have the correct fare."

Animal control officers later checked Craigslist and found a posting titled "Lost: Pygmy Goat (I 205 At Foster)".

In the ad, a woman begged for the goat's return:

" My little black pygmy goat figured out how to open the gate last night and got out of the yard. She was a birthday gift and I am really worried about her. PLEASE if you found or have seen her let me know. Thank you."

Wendy Dean, the goat's owner, was reunited with Poppy on Tuesday afternoon.

She said she hopes Poppy will be staying closer to home from now on.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm going to pass on this thread.

I'm working on being nice.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
:rofl:

They showed the video on the news, along with the 911 call....funny sh!t