Quantcast

QOTD 11/2: Useless trivia

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
10 years before he committed his crime, hollywood prophisized that he was guilty. According to those movie mystics, he served 20 years before being brought out for a hearing.

Even more ironically, in this piece of prophetism, the offense is no longer seen and is almost forgotten about.

Name for me....the person I'm talking about, the crime, and the movie that references it.

1 point for each answer.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
ah, ok... I don't have the details memorized and I think googling is cheating so I'll hide the person's name since I don't have the complete answer

highlight to see spoiler Robert Blake killed his wife, yeah? He was in the TV show "Baretta". I forget the movie tho... /end.spoiler

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Nixon
Watergate - (burglaries of the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee in the Watergate Hotel complex in Washington, D.C..)
Nixon
Deep Throat

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
1: Who committed the crime? (he was mentioned in this movie)
2: What is the crime committed? (also referenced in the movie)
3: What movie holds the references.

Now 3 points for each answer.

I'll say that one of the answers given is one of the 3. Follow the format above if you want full points.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
10 years before he committed his crime, hollywood prophisized that he was guilty. According to those movie mystics, he served 20 years before being brought out for a hearing.
Did he really serve 20 years or was that just in the movie?

Cuz if he did serve, then the movie must be atleast 30 years old?

Was the movie about Apartheid? Like Nelson Mandela?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Did he really serve 20 years or was that just in the movie?

Cuz if he did serve, then the movie must be atleast 30 years old?

Was the movie about Apartheid? Like Nelson Mandela?
Ahh, there you go. If you base the sentence on the year the crime was committed in reality (not the year the movie was released), according to the movie, he had served 20 years.