Quantcast

question on posting pictures

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
does anyone no how to post pictures. i thought all you had to do was go to browse and submit a picture. i tried that and nothing happened. anyone no what i'm doing wrong. sorry, i'm computer retarded. thanks for your help.

HedgeHog

Monkey
Nov 8, 2003
Atlanta GA
Originally posted by kissthepink
Do like you said, if the photo is too large you'll get an error message saying so.
I tried to post one and nothing happened. No error message. I know the images were small enough to post. Any ideas?

:confused:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by HedgeHog
I tried to post one and nothing happened. No error message. I know the images were small enough to post. Any ideas?

:confused:
did you select it? Did it show up in the box to download it?

I have always gotten a notice saying the pic was to big.

Try again.

upNdown

Chimp
Jan 23, 2004
Eastern Mass
The Weyless is a blast. Thanks for asking. I bought it because it was too good of a deal to pass up (a 6 or 7 inch travel frame on clearance for $600), so I expected very little. But the bike has easily exceeded my every expectation. I should qualify this by saying that so far most of my riding on this bike is probably what you'd call light FreeRide.

I haven't ridden any more expensive single pivot bikes (except the Superlight), but i don't see how you could 'buy' better performance from a single pivot. Once I got the preload and damping set to where i liked them, I can't remember the suspension doing anything I didn't like, whether it was on a climb or a descent. I will say its a real slow climber with the Super T on there, but that shouldn't come as a surprise.

I have heard that this particular frame has had some cracking problems, so you may want to avoid this as a used frame. This doesn't concern me though, for a couple of reasons. First, Supergo is taking good care of people with warranty claims. And second, first generation frames tend to have problems like that. Out of the 7 people I new with first generation NRS's (myself included), every one of them cracked. A design flaw doesn't necessarily indicate a poor design.

This bike is great and after riding it, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Weyless bike.