Quantcast

Quick trip with the middle guy...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Back in late November we had some really nice weather around Denver so the middle boy and I went out for a nice quick afternoon ride at South Valley Park. I found the pics recently and thought I'd share a little bit of kid stoke. :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Before i opened the thread I figured I was going to see you in pow up to your stomach again:rant:
Hopefully I'll get some of those this weekend. :monkeydance:

Very cool that you got the middle guy riding - probably helps keep you on the bike more. Is his bike a MT220?
He's been riding for several years already... and I have NO idea what his bike is... other than a Trek. :D

Hopefully I'll get some of those this weekend. :monkeydance:

I'll live vicariously through you then.

Not to derail your thread, but on a side note I'll be in Colorado June 7th - 15th this year. Have an aunt in Golden and the wife has a conference at Keystone. Where should I ride for lift accessed stuff that time of year? Wasn't sure if Keystone would be open, and i have heard some good things about Winter Park. Other then that I'm clueless though. Maybe we can meet for a ride while i'm there?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
I'll live vicariously through you then.

Not to derail your thread, but on a side note I'll be in Colorado June 7th - 15th this year. Have an aunt in Golden and the wife has a conference at Keystone. Where should I ride for lift accessed stuff that time of year? Wasn't sure if Keystone would be open, and i have heard some good things about Winter Park. Other then that I'm clueless though. Maybe we can meet for a ride while i'm there?
Keystone and WP may or may not be open depending on how good the snow is this year. :brows: Sol Vista may be a good bet, though. I don't ride lifts to bike, though, so you may want to PM Full Trucker.

I'd like to get out for a ride if scheduling permits! Shoot me a PM.