Quantcast

race pics again

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
He also has a really low race number. two digits=badass!
a recent survey done stated that all the "elite" level racers weighed approximately 2lbs for every inch of height.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by The Toninator
a recent survey done stated that all the "elite" level racers weighed approximately 2lbs for every inch of height.
Cool, I'm "elite"!

R

RideMonkey

wuff! Uh, oops LOL. I think it has more to do with the fact that we signed up early.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
D'OH...I'm overweight...:( :D

strakos

Official RM Complainer
Sep 10, 2001
3rd rock from the sun
oh..so you want some race pics eh?

This one is from a 12 hour MTB race from here. It was phuckin cold and wet...and slippery as hell.

I was freezing and full of mud in the face and all other places and then the race was interupted after 6 hours because thiefs appeared from the forest and tried to steal de bike of a racer, wich then was shot on his leg.

Attachments

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by Acadian

haha...no probably just a glitch in the digital image.
I think it’s obvious by that picture that this is Acadians “missing time” a la space abduction. That spot is a tracking device that all abducties have so the aliens can track them. Very careless of them to over look the fact that it’s not hidden so well.

I think I know the answer and I’m free for counseling if you feel you need some in the light of this current revelation.

strakos

Official RM Complainer
Sep 10, 2001
3rd rock from the sun

I think it’s obvious by that picture that this is Acadians “missing time” a la space abduction. That spot is a tracking device that all abducties have so the aliens can track them. Very careless of them to over look the fact that it’s not hidden so well.

I think I know the answer and I’m free for counseling if you feel you need some in the light of this current revelation.
I wonder if that thing wont cause an infection on his tongue:confused:

Micro-Sanjay

I invented Erbon Assolt
Nov 26, 2001
Tustin- not in OC
I refuse to post my old XC race mugshots.... oh, the inhumanity of it all...

but here's one I know a lot of pips have seen somewhere before....but in a diff angle

Ozzer

Attachments

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Dude whats up with the second Picture? Is it a reflection or something?

Heres my photos, idunno if i posted it already.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
Dude whats up with the second Picture? Is it a reflection or something?

Heres my photos, idunno if i posted it already.

my wife is a recreational photographer and she meshed two pics together....one of me on the podium and one of me during the race.....D

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Yep!! And I'm 8' tall!

Ph@

Chimp
Jan 21, 2002
I dont have a photo of me racing my mtb, but I dont even have a bike at the moment its on order. So heres one riding my motorbike and racing that

:p

Ph@

Chimp
Jan 21, 2002
I dont have a photo of me racing my mtb, but I dont even have a bike at the moment its on order. So heres one riding my motorbike and racing that

Ph@

Chimp
Jan 21, 2002