Quantcast

Raced yesterday

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
and it went badly. I got really sick and I went from placing second at my first XC race of the year to being DFL the last couple of races. I know, I know, it wasn't a road race and I posted it here. The WTB team showed up to the race and I have to say, those guys are a bunch of jerks. They scream and threaten people on the downhills. If you don't dive off the trail to get out of their way they start threatening. They need to take their sh!t attitude back to California.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
and it went badly. I got really sick and I went from placing second at my first XC race of the year to being DFL the last couple of races. I know, I know, it wasn't a road race and I posted it here. The WTB team showed up to the race and I have to say, those guys are a bunch of jerks. They scream and threaten people on the downhills. If you don't dive off the trail to get out of their way they start threatening. They need to take their sh!t attitude back to California.
Dang, sorry to hear you are sick :( I've noticed some really rude racers this year.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Affirmative. I don't feel much like racing but what the heck, I'll be out there.
It's fun, but like so many XC races it's too short. I loved Bear Springs this year. Epic course with great views. Too bad I got lost :)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
It's fun, but like so many XC races it's too short. I loved Bear Springs this year. Epic course with great views. Too bad I got lost :)

Oh noes, you were one of them? I took a short detour or two but didn't get lost. This year Bear Springs was actually shorter than last year! You want an epic, come to Jedi.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
last minute change, I won't be hitting Humbug. Let me know how it goes. My luck this will be the year they go back to the old epic course :)