Quantcast

Racers and Chasers 12/19

czogrady

Chimp
Oct 9, 2009
Hi Ladies,

Sooooo, it looks like pre-riding the course is key. Bevin and I are planning to do it Sunday morning, but we might have to scuttle that if it rains.

Laura, I like your idea of trying it Tuesday or Wednesday, but I just found out this afternoon that I'll be on a jury starting on Monday on a trial that should go all week. Any other time I'd take a couple hours off work, but I'm stuck right now.

Any chance at all of trying it Tuesday at five-ish, or will it be too dark? The judge promised he'd let us go every day at 4:30 at the latest.

Cindy

czogrady

Chimp
Oct 9, 2009
Ooops, I'd forgotten the court is closed on Wednesday (one day a month due to budget). I'm going to work, but that can wait 'til the afternoon. Laura, Bevin, what do you say? Can you swing Wednesday morning?

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Hey!

Soooo... I will not be racing this weekend. I would only be paying to have my butt handed to me. On a platter.

Sigh.

If anyone is racing, I'll come out and cheer...

-Laura

czogrady

Chimp
Oct 9, 2009
There's a mountain bike race this morning in Balboa Park put on by a group called "Racers and Chasers". Looked like fun, but I am NOT in shape for it, and as Laura said, I'm reluctant to pay $35 for the privilege of having my butt kicked.

Maybe next year................