Quantcast

racing woes

Gyro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2002
Slatyfork, WV
So, this weekend was/is supposed to be my first race of the season (Pipestem challange, WVMBA). I was looking forward to a warm race.

Well, after 2 weeks of 50 degree lows and 65-75 degree highs, the forcast is for a high of 35, with snow. great.

Fast forward 2 weekends, to april 12-13. These are the dates for The Mountain Shorcher in NC. I was looking forward to going down with my friend and his dad, and enjoying a semi-large event.

Little did i know that when I signed on to going on a trip to atlanta with my schoool's jazz band, i also signed into not going to the mountain schorcher. They are on the same weekend.

Semi-rant over. I guess i should be happy that i'll get to race on sunday, even if I freeze.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Originally posted by Gyro
So, this weekend was/is supposed to be my first race of the season (Pipestem challange, WVMBA). I was looking forward to a warm race.

Well, after 2 weeks of 50 degree lows and 65-75 degree highs, the forcast is for a high of 35, with snow. great.

Fast forward 2 weekends, to april 12-13. These are the dates for The Mountain Shorcher in NC. I was looking forward to going down with my friend and his dad, and enjoying a semi-large event.

Little did i know that when I signed on to going on a trip to atlanta with my schoool's jazz band, i also signed into not going to the mountain schorcher. They are on the same weekend.

Semi-rant over. I guess i should be happy that i'll get to race on sunday, even if I freeze.
[/QUOTE

Well 35 degrees isn't to bad i would race in that I think i'd rather dress warmer than get cold you would probly perform better a little to warm than cold.
I'd also go to the race instead of music trip I used to be in music but i quite this year because i have the most retarded teacher ever but if you have a cool teacher music trips are fun.
:D