Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

I am told that the trails from here go to the sea. All the women on the beach are topless. And very slutty. Wild horses chase you down the trails. A bottle of Vouvray cost $5 and the hashish is amazing. Apartments are $600/month US in Marseilles. I am told it is kind of Ghettoey and very crowded.

France..

Last edited:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
I am told that the trails from here go to the sea. All the women on the beach are topless. And very slutty. Wild horses chase you down the trails. A bottle of Vouvray cost $5 and the hashish is amazing. Apartments are $600/month US in Marseilles. I am told it is kind of Ghettoey and very crowded.

France..
I can attest lots of toplessness, excellent hash and Marseille being an incredibly vibrant port town, but as you say, a bit ghettoey in certain parts. If you ever make the trip, i'd also visit Montpellier and Nimes and then work your way down the coast towards Italy, stopping just shy of disgusting Monaco and riding the old world cup track in Cap d'Ail.
Actually, just continue westwards and explore Liguria, they have great trails and pasta.