Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Reservoirs throughout the region swelled, and at the Don Pedro Reservoir in Tuolumne County, dam operators were forced to open their spillway gates for the first time in 20 years. The reservoir was near its capacity elevation of 830 feet, and sending the extra water coursing down the Tuolumne River was expected to swell it to 5 feet above flood stage downstream in Modesto by Tuesday.
Nowhere near high enough for Modesto.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
looks like cat poop...
I'm going to need more information. If those were cat turds, then how do you explain their obvious flatness ? Are they smashed flat or carefully sliced by a skilled cook ? Would it be too dangerous to cut them on a meat slicer ? I suppose a hand held mandolin would be appropriate in some cat turd slicing applications.

Now, if they are not sliced or smashed would thy have been extruded in a flat ribbon shape ? And if so what is the breed of cat that poops this way ? Could be useful for future endeavors.

However I believe if it was a standard type cat, i.e. with a normally functioning butt hole, it may have been surgically modified. Which I am fairly certain is illegal in most states, Florida excluded as always.

It seems I may be getting ahead of myself here. Perhaps the cat turds were imported from a country with more developed turd processing facilities. You have to cut costs somewhere. And who really is going to notice the quality differences anyway ? This of course would be reflected in the cost of the cat poop pizza. So we'll have to defer to the OP for it's actual price.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm going to need more information. If those were cat turds, then how do you explain their obvious flatness ? Are they smashed flat or carefully sliced by a skilled cook ? Would it be too dangerous to cut them on a meat slicer ? I suppose a hand held mandolin would be appropriate in some cat turd slicing applications.

Now, if they are not sliced or smashed would thy have been extruded in a flat ribbon shape ? And if so what is the breed of cat that poops this way ? Could be useful for future endeavors.

However I believe if it was a standard type cat, i.e. with a normally functioning butt hole, it may have been surgically modified. Which I am fairly certain is illegal in most states, Florida excluded as always.

It seems I may be getting ahead of myself here. Perhaps the cat turds were imported from a country with more developed turd processing facilities. You have to cut costs somewhere. And who really is going to notice the quality differences anyway ? This of course would be reflected in the cost of the cat poop pizza. So we'll have to defer to the OP for it's actual price.
the cheese is thick on that pizza young padawan....hence the illusion of flatness...