Quantcast

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Owls are usually infected with Lice, They eat Vermin mostly. Who are infected with Lice.
Bullshit, I have worked in wildlife rescue and none had problematic lice infestations. Rescue birds are typically less healthy than normal. Birds have feather lice but that's a different species of lice than rodent:

Bird mites (avian mites) are parasitic arthropods in the acari (tick/spider) family. There are reportedly 45,000 species of mites that are known. Only a few species of acaroid mites are parasites on mammals;
There are two main species of bird mites commonly found in North America. These are Demanyssus Gallinae (D. Gallinae) and Ornithonyssus Sylviarum (northern fowl mite or NFM). There are also other bird mite species found mainly in other regions of the world that are very similar, such as Ornithonyssus Bursa (tropical fowl mite). Most researchers contend that there could very well be other parasitic bird mite species still unclassified.
http://www.birdmites.org/mites.html

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Lice is lice as far as I am concerned. I don't care how I get infected....
Hair and feather are different species and don't live in the same environment/feed on the same thing/species. Your statement is nonsense. It's like worrying about disease fish get even though you're human.

Unless you're talking about zoonosis, a disease that affects other species doesn't matter to you.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
i surprised one my aunts/uncles in philly on saturday....they ordered pizza....i forgot how good pizza should be....it had just the right amount of cheese/sauce/pepperoni....crust was perfection....i wept in the car.
Meatball and mozz hoagie for the win....