Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Whenever I head into the cascades, the majority of motorcycles I see are some type of trike. WTF happened? Are people no longer capable of riding two wheels?
You're kidding right ? People can barely drive four wheeled vehicles while staring at their smart phones let alone balance on two.

Maybe there's an app for that though.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Whenever I head into the cascades, the majority of motorcycles I see are some type of trike. WTF happened? Are people no longer capable of riding two wheels?
At least this one leans. But it is a 900cc @Toshi scooter. The MP3 kinda made sense, but this thing is a little sketch.

<edit> There is a sick part of me that wants to take out a Slingshot and see what's up.

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
dumb ass can-ams. no too much pisses me off but boy do those chap my ass & its not necessarily the machine either its the folks that ride them.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Given that a lot of people around here can't even speak English, its no wonder they can't read the instructions on these signs.

And perfect example. Why is a BUS in the left lane? Also is that a truck hauling dead bodies?

Related (HELLZ YEAHS) - http://bc.ctvnews.ca/more-than-1-500-left-lane-hogs-ticketed-since-law-introduced-1.3629903
In Switzerland on the other hand it seems like they will pass a law that allows to pass people on the ride side. Because, you know, in the USA it's legal aswell, so we want to have it here too.
Only difference to America is that the majority of highways here have only two lanes.
Combine this with the present driving "culture" and things are going to be interesting.
I'd not be surprised if the right lane will be the passing lane in the future.:shakefist: