Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was a gunsmith.
Cool. Things get a little murky until he hooked up with Madison. I was pretty sure he was a carpenter and built Monticello or Montpelier or some shit. I don't know if that was before or after he invented KFC. I guess it would have to be before as him and Washington crossed the Delaware to get KFC. Yeah thats the ticket... It was before.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Cool. Things get a little murky until he hooked up with Madison. I was pretty sure he was a carpenter and built Monticello or Montpelier or some shit. I don't know if that was before or after he invented KFC. I guess it would have to be before as him and Washington crossed the Delaware to get KFC. Yeah thats the ticket... It was before.
The gunsmithing was just prior to carpentry but not before he made custom saddles for T-rex Dinosaurs. Apparently he had several jobs before becoming a profit.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Wait.... Wait Jesus was a profit also? Man where did he find the time? Where but here are these facts available to us. Man are we awesome!
Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true
Jerry Lee Lewis was the devil
Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
So there was only one thing that I could do
Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long.....

also, bears.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Good for melting random other objects on the streets below when the sunlight is focused off it in the right spot for long enough. I used to walk past it every lunchtime.
I like when the top is in the clouds and the sun makes the top glow. Rosellas Pizza on William is across the street. The Stage door and Pita Express nearby. I like smashburger also...