Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
do you have one of those? where did you get it :D
I do not. My friend has one. He bought it to insert it into his kitchen. His sysco rep got him one. They are available on Amazon however. He invited me over to help him with it. It is to hot for the inside. He is cheeping out and needs to step up to the plate and have a real oven built.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I do not. My friend has one. He bought it to insert it into his kitchen. His sysco rep got him one. They are available on Amazon however. He invited me over to help him with it. It is to hot for the inside. He is cheeping out and needs to step up to the plate and have a real oven built.
A buddy sent a link to one of those, so tempting to put in the shed.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I ghosted a chick once cuz she said 'yuck' when i suggested sushi.
dropped her ass off at applebees and said DEUCES!
Are you saying you just left her there as opposed to doing the gentleman thing and just driven her home ?

Or, are you lying and what really happened is she yelled "yuck" as she jumped from the car to escape your "pheromones" as you were musing the aphrodisiac properties of raw fish ?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
View attachment 127219
Hopefully you live near a authentic Italian deli and have access to it during lunch. I do... It was fucking delicious. The bread makes it.
three blocks from home. it's a very frequent occurence that I have lunch from there. especially on the weekends. lately I get them to make it with (italian) proscuitto, provolone (sometime Tuma if they have it), lettuce, tomato, and the oil from the spicy eggplant container. yum. (is it dinner time yet?)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Are you saying you just left her there as opposed to doing the gentleman thing and just driven her home ?

Or, are you lying and what really happened is she yelled "yuck" as she jumped from the car to escape your "pheromones" as you were musing the aphrodisiac properties of raw fish ?
no, like literally she was like 'i want applebees, sushi is gross.'
Told her she was on her own lol
she was way too basic to be as entitled as she was
bye felicia.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
no, like literally she was like 'i want applebees, sushi is gross.'
Told her she was on her own lol
she was way too basic to be as entitled as she was
bye felicia.
So you just left her there ?

This says way more about you than her. Lame dude, just lame.

Next time, if you can't bring yourself to actually go where she wants to go, or she's just a horrible person, then just drive her home and say "good night". But ditching someone is weak, immature and something not even many High School kids would do.

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
So you just left her there ?

This says way more about you than her. Lame dude, just lame.

Next time, if you can't bring yourself to actually go where she wants to go, or she's just a horrible person, then just drive her home and say "good night". But ditching someone is weak, immature and something not even many High School kids would do.
when in rome. :rofl: