Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
tetanus shed
The JM Beardsley company who occupied the space before abandonment just disconnected the meter. We just re hooked it up and turned on the water at the street somehow. At one point about 15 of us lived there. The cops seemed to like to know where we were and as long as we were cool they left us alone.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The JM Beardsley company who occupied the space before abandonment just disconnected the meter. We just re hooked it up and turned on the water at the street somehow. At one point about 15 of us lived there. The cops seemed to like to know where we were and as long as we were cool they left us alone.

I am sure your Canadian Mafia friends paid the cops well.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Those things are pretty much designed to blow water into your face...
After you put your dick into it. What exactly is supposed to happen? Do you just stand there and wait until somebody comes in on you? Will that person understand and leave you be or will you have to interact with them and offer a awkward excuse so they don't call the authorities? Just sayin as I am not so sure that sticker would be enough to deter me. I only hope I can make the right decision...