Quantcast

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Well, while we're on the topic of bikes, here is my buddy Chris's old CB550. Yoshi pipe, MAC 4-1, 750 carbs and 750 rear suspension:

and at our old shop (East Coast Cafe) when we were ~18-19. The only picture I have of my bike :(

(L to R: my old CB750, Chris's CB550, and our landlords stretched CB750 with a '32 Ford Flathead V8 that ran on aviation fuel)

and a little Honda 50 that we had fun with around the neighborhood. Chris droppin' knee :cool:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Search the Toob for "Rebecca Black - Friday" and be prepared for the worst song ever produced. Oh, and welcome to the internet. ;)
Ohhh, was the auto tune broken?

Ha ha- Stats for the vid-20,757 likes, 168,816 dislikes

What's with her arms they don't move properly, reminds me of an old Sienfeld ep.

Last edited:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
The Ghengis part is true for sure. Im suprised the % is so low because there are large chances you are related to anyone famous who lived that long. Simple statistics.
The Parrot story is probably urban legend, and Teddy was shot before his speech and it was only a minor flesh wound so he went ahead gave the speech. So they are all kinda-sorta true. Heh. Anyway pic: