Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
the guidos
I'll have you know my people have provided delicious tomato based meals to americans for over a century as well as some of the most readily available bootlegged imbiberies for people of all backgrounds. Not to mention introducing some of the more competitive tommy gun based business practices still reminisced about today.

Anyway here's a pic of me doin shit at 8 in 1732

kborangepark.jpg

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
“I’m not a bigot, I have guido friends!”
One of them was Pete McKeon, a Mick like me. As were the other two. Dana Ramsden, in the front, was English.
‘Guido’ was used for any sort of Bronx-like white meathead, now that I think about it. But yeah, usually was reserved for true WOPS and Dagos.
(those were very, very different times!)
The other two in our posse were Arnie Annunziata (dad owned a sausage factory in Hunt’s Point, sorta ‘connected’), and Paul Zevon, our token Jew.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I'll have you know my people have provided delicious tomato based meals to americans for over a century as well as some of the most readily available bootlegged imbiberies for people of all backgrounds. Not to mention introducing some of the more competitive tommy gun based business practices still reminisced about today.

View attachment 184035
Love the pants you weren’t wearing.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Love the pants you weren’t wearing.
i like the sleeve of donuts he has going up his right arm. i bet he's closing his eyes and wishing for carbon bars in that pic.

i love the belly shirt in yours. maybe 2 summers before the one i posted i rocked those proudly. also had all teh boomboxes, which were likely playing license to ill at that time, along with minor threat, cro mags, and the misfits' evil live.

my parents would never drive me to bmx tracks (or the local ski hills) so i had to skate, skate, skate.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

View attachment 184035
you ever make the pilgrimage to the bmx mecca in your youth on the east coast...

Screenshot_20221101-013110_Chrome.jpg