Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I try to tell people that cavitation in a cooling system is bad, but most people look at you like you are making shit up and coolant is snake oil.

This was only on a low performance gas engine, but it was directly opposite a cylinder, probably looks similar on the casting around the cylinder.
PXL_20240515_032157649_1.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Can you really call yourself a skater if there weren't any sketchy ramps involved?
The shit I built was way sketchier, my brother had some skills at least.

That was a very early back yard ramp, there wasn't anything like that in the valley at the time. My folks house was a destination for about a year. My uncle ran the TJ Skate team back when skate teams were also a thing.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
What kind of fool doesn't pull on that handle by accident at least one time and figure it out? :dead:
Yup, I would have been reefing on everything to see what moves, even and probably especially if it not supposed to. I always made a list of shit that was wrong when I moved in. Gotta cover your own ass, cause nobody else gonna.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I try to tell people that cavitation in a cooling system is bad, but most people look at you like you are making shit up and coolant is snake oil.

This was only on a low performance gas engine, but it was directly opposite a cylinder, probably looks similar on the casting around the cylinder.
View attachment 211772
Looks like PH was an issue as well