Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Oh c'mon...a nice picture of a girl with a big smile on her face is NSFW? I bet there is a guy there out of frame with an even bigger smile...and ohh, hair gel!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
You don't know a lot about CPR do you? The whole reason for pumping the chest is to pump the heart....Cause it stopped doing it on its own...

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I have never called a cop a jerk for writing me a ticket, I broke the law and got caught. He just did his job.

I never got pissed at a fireman for closing a road, fire hoses are Fukin big, I understand. By the way I have an iPhone so I can get to where I need to go with a detour.... Oh wait:think:

Every time I see an ambulance I'm always like "why the **** aren't they going faster, some grandfather just pulled from a burning dumpster with a suspended drivers license is probably in need of more than just CPR in there!?"

I work hurt, sick, hungry, tired AND hungover. I'm continuously asked to do more for less and I do it with a smile on my face. Why? Because I can't get a better job but I care! Blame Lance, Obama and Ryan seacrest.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I have never called a cop a jerk for writing me a ticket, I broke the law and got caught. He just did his job.

I never got pissed at a fireman for closing a road, fire hoses are Fukin big, I understand. By the way I have an iPhone so I can get to where I need to go with a detour.... Oh wait:think:

Every time I see an ambulance I'm always like "why the **** aren't they going faster, some grandfather just pulled from a burning dumpster with a suspended drivers license is probably in need of more than just CPR in there!?"

I work hurt, sick, hungry, tired AND hungover. I'm continuously asked to do more for less and I do it with a smile on my face. Why? Because I can't get a better job but I care! Blame Lance, Obama and Ryan seacrest.

Who boiled your bacon ?