Quantcast

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
I'm calling bull****. Those pieces of 1/2" plywood wouldn't even hold up to standing on them, much less hitting them at 20+ mph.
Also how did he hit the ramp properly with that curb like a metre away from it? If he ollied even slightly at the speed he would need to have been at to be that high up the wall he would have just ploughed into the ramp.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
burqa burqa!

the guy who did that should have his fingers removed.
Rrriighttt, cause she's not at all responsible for her own actions.
okay righty mc. right....
I would like to retract my statement and apologize to you good sir.

A Russian college graduate is drawing stares after allowing her new boyfriend to tattoo his name on her face -- the day they met in person.

According to British tabloid The Sun, Lesya Toumaniantz allowed her beau, Rouslan Toumaniantz, to ink "Ruslan" across both her cheeks in Gothic letters, 5 inches tall.

The pair reportedly met in an online chatroom and now are engaged. Lesya has already changed her last name to Toumaniantz on Facebook.

"It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body," she said, according to Gawker.

Rouslan Toumaniantz gained Internet infamy in 2009, when a young woman accused him of tattooing 56 stars on her face while she was sleeping. Kimberley Vlaminck, 18 at the time, later recanted her story, admitting she had lied after her father was furious over the face design.
His other GF:

source

Last edited: