Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
My parents had a lemon tree when I was a kid. Every spring it had to go outside, every winter it came back in. Damn thing weighed about 400 lbs in its pot. My friends would avoid my house in the spring and summer so they wouldnt get lassoed into helping move it...it never, afaik, produced anything close to a lemon.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

121clicks website said:
Famine Victim by James Nachtwey

A Victim of Famine in Sudan by James Nachtwey. One of the most strongest pictures created by James. This Picture takes us to a utter sense of shock for the condition of a fellow human being somewhere in a remote village in Africa. Moving forward & Speaking about the technical and translational part of it, there is always a sense for art prevailing in most of his pictures which is absolutely the toughest thing to do when to witness something tragic and horrific. The Spinal cord of the man, with almost his bone structure protruding from his skin shows the geometry and the water flow in his hand with his face turned away from us makes us skip a beat. Tragedy all over the frame but still a smart sense of art from James makes it very disturbing and heartfelt.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Make sure to have some loose pieces of trim so they can rattle in sympathy.
I used deadener and am using silicone on the panel clips. Nothing pisses me off more than bass related rattles. Now if I had a Honda Civic, I would leave the license bolts a little loose to get the added reverb.

One thing that pisses me off is I got it all buttoned up and had motor noise real bad in the highs. I did a bunch of troubleshooting to no avail and while driving to the parts store, the noise stopped. System sounded GREAT. I was happy until I got in it yesterday to drive to work and the noise was back! Half way to work, the noise was gone. Noise gone all day, sounded great. Then this morning, same thing. Weird.

I think it's a bad ground on the deck (old ass Panasonic that was in the truck when I bought it). Now if only I could register above 100db with my phone, I want to see just what this bad boy can do.