Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I need to make something like that for one of the local trailheads where girls are squatting behind the first large tree, pissing on the trail, then leaving wads of toilet paper. I think the human graphic should have a bun/pony tail.
At least the chicks with dicks have to use the correct side of the trail.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I need to make something like that for one of the local trailheads where girls are squatting behind the first large tree, pissing on the trail, then leaving wads of toilet paper. I think the human graphic should have a bun/pony tail.
You should come canoe-tripping with me sometime.
If you think the trailhead is bad, you should see some campsites around the thunderbox.
Everywhere but in the damn loo - TP flowers for days.

Yup, Nasty.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You should come canoe-tripping with me sometime.
If you think the trailhead is bad, you should see some campsites around the thunderbox.
Everywhere but in the damn loo - TP flowers for days.

Yup, Nasty.
People do some weird shit when they get outdoors for sure. I routinely have to watch my step in the same parking lot because of used condoms.

Another local spot is so inundated with dudes looking to hook-up with each other, that I only ride there a handful of times. I call those guy's Pocket Ballers, because they stand along the trail, and, well...

Seen a couple of mugging victims, and know a cop who had some homeless meth head try to bike-jack him on the trail.