Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
That one kind of hits home in a bad way. My ex brother in law was revealed as a (formerly) closet racist xenophobe asswipe when his son adopted two orphaned kids from Africa. Beautiful little kids in need of loving home, which he and his wife eagerly provided.

After he found out, the ex b.i.l tripped out and showed his true colors, which are bed sheet, Klan robe white.

Needless to say, nephew stopped speaking to him, as did the rest of my wifes family. And we thought he was a dick when he left the sister in law for his HS crush who had found him on the Book of Face.

Too much family baggage?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
That one kind of hits home in a bad way. My ex brother in law was revealed as a (formerly) closet racist xenophobe asswipe when his son adopted two orphaned kids from Africa. Beautiful little kids in need of loving home, which he and his wife eagerly provided.

After he found out, the ex b.i.l tripped out and showed his true colors, which are bed sheet, Klan robe white.

Needless to say, nephew stopped speaking to him, as did the rest of my wifes family. And we thought he was a dick when he left the sister in law for his HS crush who had found him on the Book of Face.

Too much family baggage?
Probably about the right amount if you live in the deep South.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I do not live in the deep south, never have, never will. (Not that there is anything wrong with it, I am just a damn Yankee...) BUT..they did all live in Kentucky. XBiL douchecanoe was originally from Brooklyn tho...