Quantcast

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction

July 20, 1985 Olympic cyclist John Howard set a 152.2 mph (244.9 km/h) speed record at the Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah.

1995 Fred Rompelberg : 166.9 mph (268.9 km/h)

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

Was just out at the house cleaning and going through boxes labeled trash, mostly she said it was all stuff that did not sell in yardsales. I found this and got sick to my stomach, this is a cookbook from my moms side of the family, first she puts in something labelled trash knowing it has pictures of my grandparents, great grandparents and great great grand parents, but on top of that she tried to sell it in a yardsale for ten cents???? WTF WAS I SO NICE TO THIS C&NT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Was just out at the house cleaning and going through boxes labeled trash, mostly she said it was all stuff that did not sell in yardsales. I found this and got sick to my stomach, this is a cookbook from my moms side of the family, first she puts in something labelled trash knowing it has pictures of my grandparents, great grandparents and great great grand parents, but on top of that she tried to sell it in a yardsale for ten cents???? WTF WAS I SO NICE TO THIS C&NT
Remember that old phrase 'die in a fire'? That is what's popping into my head. Just make sure that you can check everything that she tosses.