Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TIL i learned i'm smack dab in the middle of the banding for my pay grade
We get a ranking each year that puts us int he Bottom 20%, middle or top 40% for retention. In other words how likely you would be to get laid off if it came down to that. Thankfully have always been in the top tier. Kind of takes weight off the shoulders when tough times come around. However I am approaching the point where I wouldn't mid another mid-life retirement.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Coming along....jpg
A few more weeks to go.
The fall line gap straight ahead seems like something I might take advantage of later on this year. The trail leads up that ridge... BPW.

Last edited:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I was going to put this in the toshi reformed thread but the subject changed.

One time I came home drunk and hungry and all I could find in my apartment was a bag of frozen corn. So I heated it up, added some butter and started eating it in front of the tv. I remember bring the spoon up to my mouth and it was empty so I fell asleep. The next day I took my friend to a job interview and while I was waiting, it hit me. I was sweating. All I could find was a McDonald’s so I rushed in and took the biggest shit of my life. It wasn’t until I stood up that I realized it was the entire bag of corn in the bowl kinda looking like a pile of babyruth bars.

But let me tell ya my farts didn’t stink for years. I’m thinking I need to do this again…..for my health. I try to get other people to try it and I threaten to take my family camping and only bring corn to eat.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I use a permanent light source, gives more predictable results IMO.
Yeah we set my brother's macro rig up with a LED ring for a CNC and a DVD case with a bunch of those stick on LEDs on it and some sticks inside so you could vary the angle.
Worked pretty well for the $40 or so it cost.

I'm not yet in to photography enough to use anything more fancy than a flash, but I do believe it would get better shots.

New 150mm macro lens should be here soon so that should make shots a bit sharper, no more 1.4X tele.