Quantcast

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My friend got into a fight with a "biker" because the biker said something and my friend asked him if he was sure he wanted to fight in his cute little biker outfit. Then my bro fucked him up because he's literally ex-military ex-mercenary and his fists are like red bricks. He's big and giggles when he fights so it's super fucking scary. Biker boy was calling him "sir" from his hands and knees and I was getting worried the fat bastard was going to have a coronary after having his nose crushed. Dressing like you can fight does not mean you can fight.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
My friend got into a fight with a "biker" because the biker said something and my friend asked him if he was sure he wanted to fight in his cute little biker outfit. Then my bro fucked him up because he's literally ex-military ex-mercenary and his fists are like red bricks. He's big and giggles when he fights so it's super fucking scary. Biker boy was calling him "sir" from his hands and knees and I was getting worried the fat bastard was going to have a coronary after having his nose crushed. Dressing like you can fight does not mean you can fight.

Was he fighting this guy?
caed694c0b835299764cae2029075847.png

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
More like his.
When I met my wife, I was pleasantly surprised she was way hotter than her profile pictures. She was confused because I wasn't the only guy who mentioned that. She wasn't aware that others used filters and strategic placement. Her pics were terrible and I was hardly interested, but was bored and a shuffleboard date sounded cool.

Of course now she sees all the pictures her friends post trying to attract guys and just laughs.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
When I met my wife, I was pleasantly surprised she was way hotter than her profile pictures. She was confused because I wasn't the only guy who mentioned that. She wasn't aware that others used filters and strategic placement. Her pics were terrible and I was hardly interested, but was bored and a shuffleboard date sounded cool.

Of course now she sees all the pictures her friends post trying to attract guys and just laughs.
Modern average-looking girls know the exact angle to 1/10 of a degree where they are the hottest. And they can reproduce it on demand.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 3.42.14 PM.jpg

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Went for a stroll with my mom today, I have to remember she's 73 with two fake knees.

IMG_20240426_203337.jpg

IMG_20240426_203309.jpg

She didnt quite make it to the bottom of the waterfall track.