Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Two things I noticed.

1. As JohnE pointed out, it's like Where's Waldo to find someone that's not Extremely Caucasian. I know it's called "white people mourning Romney" but you'd think out of all the pictures you'd see at least 1 person with a tan peppered in there somewhere

2. A large portion of those people don't need to worry about the next 4 year because they're not going to live that long

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Thank you Eric that was just beautiful! :D :thumb:

*edit* dammit I must spread for you.... That makes me feel like such a whore.

Last edited:

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Am I the only one surprised that the listed red states even have percentages that high? It's also interesting to note that with the exception of Indiana and ****tucky, all the red states have really good college football programs vs. the blue states which have, umm, good college debate teams?

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Am I the only one surprised that the listed red states even have percentages that high? It's also interesting to note that with the exception of Indiana and ****tucky, all the red states have really good college football programs vs. the blue states which have, umm, good college debate teams?
I thought the same thing. Sometimes when I hear comparison of Red/Blue states my mind starts wondering how many other things you could correlate. Education, Teen Pregnancy, Average Income, STDs, # of cars parked on the lawn etc.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not true! I'm a godless liberal fag and all I have is a technical degree. Though I suppose that probably makes me a Mensa member in Arkansas, so maybe its more about educational perspective?

If that tech degree taught from anything other than the bible you most likely were given the godless ability to question and understand cause and effect. Therefore you are a liberal fag, a proper person knows that the real world is the one they are told to believe in with little supporting evidence.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
If that tech degree taught from anything other than the bible you most likely were given the godless ability to question and understand cause and effect. Therefore you are a liberal fag, a proper person knows that the real world is the one they are told to believe in with little supporting evidence.
Well sh*t. CA public education condemned me to hell. I guess Pat Robertson is right. :shakefist: