Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
^^^ that just made my inner germophobe have an episode
this is one of the things i never quite understood when i lived in the US.

young americans go nuts on hand sanitizer, wont touch an stranger´s hand, and will not even think about using an unwrapped straw or toothpick... yet, at the clubs, college girls would be willing to put your completely stranger´s bare dick in their mouths, or suck your tongue after 30 minutes of chatting..... it made absolutely no sense for me and my south american friends.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"Dingy" in this case means a 3 car garage, only one pool, and the putting green only gets manicured twice per week. And I bet she was a really involved mother...NOT.
I dunno man, that's probably slightly unfair. Teh momo's are pretty serious about family. The implication that those kids were ever in danger of going without though is :rofl:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Yeah, something tells me that whole 'door as a desk, ironing board as a table' period didn't last more than a week, while the help got the upstairs furnished.

If it even happened at all.
They are full of **** when it's not that hard to find Romney's Mother was an actress (played in relatively big movies) before she married his father who became the Governor of Michigan. Poor my ass. Though it's funny stinkie belives her.

btw. Romney's father was Mexican born. Where was his birth certificate? ;)

Last edited: