Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
^^^^^For all of the claims by the right-wingers that "he's just telling the truth", it's telling that he only "told the truth" to a room full of wealthy donors as opposed to coming clean with the American public...

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
Which errors would those be again? Remember, Red = 10 states w/ highest % of non-payers, Blue = 10 states w/ lowest %.

It's not stating Republican/Democrat. (see Legend in lower left-hand corner)

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Which errors would those be again? Remember, Red = 10 states w/ highest % of non-payers, Blue = 10 states w/ lowest %.

It's not stating Republican/Democrat. (see Legend in lower left-hand corner)
lol

I was referring to the post which you seem to have deleted. When I clicked the link all I got was an error page.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
^^^^I chuckle at how apparently only public sector workers have their raises described as the total amount over the 4 year contract, as opposed to each year. I guess that "~3.5%/year raise" doesn't sound as menacing?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
The US right is trying to catch up with the extremists in the Middle East - why do they hate America:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/fox-news-host-wants-federal-investigation-south-park-blasphemy

Religious Right activists have been the most vocal supporters of the filmmakers, if you can call them that, and have rightfully pointed out that the First Amendment protects their activities. Starnes, however, seems to have a double-standard when it comes to speech that he deems offensive to his religious views.

As it turns out, the only investigation going on around the “Innocence of Muslims” concerns whether one of the purported “filmmakers” violated the terms of his probation. Otherwise the government has no place policing speech, regardless of who is offended, and the president is not the film critic in chief. President Obama can be excused, however, for speaking out when Americans are being killed over an amateurish YouTube video.

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
it will never cease to astonish me, how people from a well-off country full of uninsured people think universal healthcare is a bad thing; but having AR15s readily available at walmart is a matter of national necessity.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
it will never cease to astonish me, how people from a well-off country full of uninsured people think universal healthcare is a bad thing; but having AR15s readily available at walmart is a matter of national necessity.
...and your problem is?? :D

Here is your answer for how America works: