Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT

Jeremiah Traeger
Yesterday at 12:07am ·
This is me, an actual man in a dress (right now). I'm not a trans man or a trans woman, that is something different. I am a man. Not cause of what's between my legs. Because I know myself. There's a difference.

The argument seems to be that someone like me, a cis male, could more easily infiltrate a bathroom looking like this and assault a kid. Ok then, walk me through the steps. I think I'm missing something:

1. Wear a dress.
2. Walk into a women's bathroom.

Then what? Don't women's restrooms have stalls? Wouldn't I be a perv if I looked in them REGARDLESS of me being a man? If I was a pedo wouldn't it be EASIER for me to stay in the men's room? Isn't assault ALREADY ILLEGAL?

I don't understand how letting me into a certain bathroom makes it any easier. I've never seen anyone's genitals in my bathroom visits, I doubt it's any different in women's bathrooms. If I'm doing something pervy or illegal, it's going to be OBVIOUS and WRONG, regardless of how I was born. My genitalia and my clothing are a NON-FACTOR. If someone is peeping under the stalls, THE DRESS DOES NOTHING!

Here's the difference: tonight I can take off the dress, put on some pants, and be myself tomorrow. I can use the bathroom of my identity without fear of assault. I have it super easy. For a trans woman she may have to live a lie every day if she doesn't want to take that risk. They have to choose between dysphoria, depression, and anxiety or having an elevated risk of being murdered.

I am informed about this issue, and to me it's settled and obvious. It's not about safety and it never was. It's about control and irrational fear. I care more about people and their safety than what's between their legs.